moods

nicola0531

Reaction score
I feel like my mood has really changed feel really cranky over the past few days ever one is pissing me off anyone else feeling like this I have just sad and cried for nothing

All the time. Some days I get excited and some days everything makes me sad or mad. Grr! All part and parcel of the third tri I think.

I'm tired but more depressed that I am stuck in again after the Xmas holiday. I hate working :(

Yes, I noticed that from about 33/34 weeks I have became very short tempered and weepy, both emotions are not really me- I'm much more of quiet sulker :oops:

But the tiniest probably unoticeable thing annoys me like I want to break someone or something- It's usually o/h that gets it in the neck :think:

Also stupid things like my cat staying out all night or really rubbish films make me cry buckets!

It's mad and at first makes you feel a bit crackers but I'd say get used to it you'll have it for a while, I found that although I have several outbursts of rage/tears I get back to normal again pretty quickly.

Ahhhh :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im the same.
recently started to feel like i have too much anger and want to lash out at stuff lol, the OH is perfectly nice but ive started really shouting at him. i dont man to but cannot help it, then i end up in floods of tears for shouting at him.

Same here, some days i want to kill OH over something stupid that he has or hasnt done :roll:

Apparently I've become quite waspish in what I say to people... Unfortunately I usually think these things anyway, just I seem incapable of containing these thoughts anymore... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks at least I am not alone and its normal my kids are annoying me my mum and sister are annoying me so I am just going to stay away I think got my hospital massage tomoro and have the hospital wed for antdi d jag but hopefully get my exact date for my section going to ask for Feb 1st but depends which days my consultant does her sections

Squiglet said:
Apparently I've become quite waspish in what I say to people... Unfortunately I usually think these things anyway, just I seem incapable of containing these thoughts anymore... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats an afliction iv had my entire life, as my mum says to me "speed boat mouth row boat brain emme" :rotfl: :rotfl:

paiges_mummy said:
lol my bloke says I need to see a doctor coz im always miserable :roll:
they should try being pregnant. imagine?!! look how they are with man flu :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27