mmmmm i'm loving it!

Cixes

Reaction score
Over the past few days i have found this new inner peace with my pregnancy, and i am really enjoying it!

I am getting to go back to bed after the boys go to school and snuggle under the duvet dozing in and out until lunchtime!

I am having difficulty walking with the SPD but i feel so much better in myself and i am just looking forward to taking it easy over the next few weeks and enjoying the end of my last ever pregnancy.

Anyone else feeling like this?

I do that now..

Once my son has gone to school, I'll make myself a cuppa, couple of slices of toast.. go back up to bed, switch on the TV, watch Jeremy Kyle until half 10.. and then doze off until about mid-day.

Then I'll get up and potter about, picking things up and hoovering/tidying..

At 3ish I'll go pick my son up, when we get back, I'll put the washing on, get my son a snack and drink, do the washing up and then doze on the sofa for half an hour or so, before getting up and starting dinner.

Its the only way I can keep going.. lol.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who dozes in the day.. :lol:

I don't get to rest during the day but I am loving every minute too :D :D
Yes it's tiring when Brody decides it's a day for tantrums but other than that I don't want this pregnancy to end. Well I wouldn't but can't wait to meet him too :D :D

I thought you were going to tell us about a lovely mcdonalds burger you were eating.
Omg now I want a mcdonalds!! :rotfl:

back to the post...i'm exactly the same...love my morning lie ins!!Better make the most of it before the baby arrives!!

haha well i did have a mcdonalds yesterday but it was rank! :puke:

that sounds like my routeen, i tend to sleep alot while kids at skool it's nice to get a bit of peace and quiet once in a while

i am so jealous,i dont get a spare min to doze in the day so come 8pm all im fit for is bed at the moment!!!

I lie in bed till about dinner time and its bliss. Bed to myself and its about the only time I can get comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back