Foul mood

AliCat

Reaction score
Yesterday and today I've been in a right bad mood and slightly tearful when I wake up. I slept very badly on Sat night, probably down to about 3 hours sleep as I couldn't drop off and spent the entire night laying wide awake thinking of things. Last night was marginally better, but I still found it hard to drop off. I've been really cranky to my husband and feel guilty coz he's trying his best but I feel he doesn't understand what it's like to have a huge bump that's uncomfortable in bed and gives me dead legs whichever side I choose to lie on.
I'm finding myself snapping at anything and have an incredibly short fuse......
Could the bad moods be a sign that labour's not too far off or am I just desperately wanting her to come out now and it's just down to the bad nights?

Big huggles Ali hun :hug: my hormones went haywire last week darlin so I think tis quite common for us all to go through a few gnarly days - give yourself loadsa TLC n try n get some rest with your feet up :hug: not long to go now sweetie :hug: x x x x

aww hun hope ur ok :hug:

i've been so ratty and teary last 3 or 4 days.. last night my OH woke me up to take my contacts out and make up off, i jumped up, screamed at him, about how selfish he was not lettin me have my sleep, told him i hated him and took myself to the spare room, lol.. after about 20mins i went in and apologised, and because i thenthought he was in mood with me, when he wasnt, he was being nice and understanding, i then shouted at him again lol..

i feel sorry for my OH sometimes... (only sometimes tho) lol

i've heard before labour pple do go very moody... fingers crossed for u hun xx

Well, I've got almost 10 weeks to go still and feel like screaming. Must be something in the air.

LOL.. Ive been exactly the same this weekend.. i even had to apologise to my OH for being such a miserable cow. Ive not been sleeping for months and its getting worse so i think that has a big impact on our emotions.

The men will just have to learn to deal with it.. as i said to my OH, you;ve had two days of me being a cow yet i have had almost 9 months of no sleep! sort of put it into perspective!

Claire x

Gawd Ive been like this for the last 8 months.......
Funnily enough my OH doesnt get the brunt of it...my parents do :oops:, I dunno why, its like Ive reverted to being a teenager!!

Awww thanks girls, I'm glad to know it's not me being over the top and hormonal! I am feeling much brighter in myself now, and it helps to know that my mum is coming to stay with us for a few days from tomorrow so I'm not constantly on my own as Dave works shifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back