moods really all over the place

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
not just up and down but round and round really down really up its driving me mad.
the other day was the worst yet. i hated being preg not being able to eat what i want and not do what i want as i feel so tired and sick.
i hated how much weight ive put on and that my boobs are so big and heavy.
yet today i feel ontop of the world am loving my bump and cant wait for a scan.
anyone else getting extreme moods like these?
manda xx

:D Yes me too today i'm tired and crabby fed up of having to get up in the night to use the loo or waking up with trapped wind :oops: I can't sleep on my side because my boobs hurt too much, in fact i'm sure today they have grown even more not one of my bra's fits at all! I feel nauseous and tired. Sorry for whinging didn't realise i felt so crabby today.
But i'm sure tomoro i'll feel totally different hormones have alot to answer for!

Em x

Yes, I have this too. Yesterday I was so angry at absolutely nothing, I was picking fights with my boyfriend, poor guy. He understood and I apologised.

It's so tiring to feel so many different things, so often. It doesn't help that I have ADD. :lol:

Don't worry it's perfectly normal :hug: :hug: :hug:
I feel really happy one minute and want to burst into tears the next.
The sickness and tiredness is annoying me too, I've got no energy, just want to sleep. I can't remember it being this bad last time :think:

LOL, I think it is totally normal. I've never been angry yet, but I have had very tearful moments over the past few weeks where I've just burst into tears!

Oh yes, it's all normal! You should have seen my OH's face 10 mins after we'd found out I was PG again he was like "This means you'll be totally unreasonable for about a year now and will automatically win all the arguments doesn't it?" and he's right, it does!
:dance:

+++

Oh yes my moods are awful and have been all the way through. So far I've nearly thrown my OH out twice, I've shouted screamed and all that :oops:

I also get frustrated that I can't do stuff :wall:

my last one I was a she devil, this time I just get upset at my hubbys jokey remarks .

Does anyone cry at really stupid things? (eg neighbours, or sad movies) with my last one i couldnt watch anything scary either, just made me too scared (This from the girl who love scary stuff!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back