emotions all over the place.

amy

Reaction score
:cry: :D :? :x hi today im very emotional, and confused, my husband has gone to work my daughters gone to school, and my 5 month old is poorly just got her to sleep. think im about 6 weeks pregnant, haven't had scan yet. im worried i wont be able to cope when baby 3 comes along, im starting to get tired and sick already,im a natural born worrier anyway, i think im just having one of thoughs days when everything just gets on top of you. is anyone else feeling down, should i be on cloud 9, im really happy im pregnant, bit sooner than i would have planned. i think im still getting over my last pregnacy and birth. does anyone have same feelings.

Hiya,
I think something must happen when you reach 6 weeks that has you reaching for prozac!
I too felt the same around this time. I went into Waterstones and started flicking through books on pregnancy and felt really overwhelmed. I thought heck I'm not ready for this. I felt awful that night but then the next day worried about miscarrying! I was all over the place. I'm 8 weeks now and feel a lot more balanced emotions wise. I'm very tired and sometimes feel ill after eating but I feel euphoric again about being pregnant.
Good luck and I hope these crazy emotions pass soon.
Take care,
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back