ov'ing pain

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
ok please tell me im not going mad and its yet anouter type of streching we have to put up with
but i keep getting a pain like you do with you ovulate right in my ovairys only started today
driving me mad quite sharp pain only lasts a few seconds
manda xx

hello manda

yeah me too....and loads of pain when sneezing, coughing...but this one is very like ov pain, what could it be, more growing pains...alot is going on in there, I am still getting cramps.

How much are you showing now, I know you were a size 8 like me, im big for 3 months.....i dont know how to upload my tum pic tho
xxx

i am HUGE my waist round the bump is wait for it.......35 1/2 inches!!!!!
lol think mines a girl though as we go this way in the family
sooo much streaching and moving about going on in there somedays it feels like my lungs are being squashed :(
uploading a piccie is easy just go to photobucket.com sign up (takes about 5 mins) then upload your piccies onto that using the upload tool they have
then copy the IMG code they give you for each piccie onto here
easy
sounds hard but it aint once your doing it :D
manda xx

hi

i secretley want a wee girl but my bump is so low and every gender prediction says boy....il be happy with anything tho as long as healthy and will love a wee boy, theres just so many boys in the family...
people say bumps make no difference but my mum was big around her waist, my waist is still as slim and then it is my hips and lower tum where it swellsxx

you might just carry it different though hun
in our family if you put on loads of weight and carry it all over its a girl
if its just a small neat bump its a boy
loads of girls in our family but they are so cute id like a boy to pref after the girl but now ive said all this mine will be a boy lol
manda xx

yes
it is nice and neat and weight has gone on my bum and thighs not on my face or arms...maybe just my body...
i will hvae to pay to find out the sex at 20 weeks up in scotland, i think...
x

we will be paying to find out as we get a 16 week scan here not a 20 week one on nhs so will be paying for 20 week sexing scan (great xmas prezzie)
my dad has said he dont want to no that it should be a surprise bless him hes secretly hoping i have his first grandaughter brewing in me :D
manda xx

I'm getting all kind of pains as well. Nothing really painful, just a bit niggly and I'm getting the same ov pains as you Manda. My sides feel a bit like I've been doing exercises as well but I'm putting it all down to stretching pains. My MW said it's pretty normal so I'm not worrying :D

On the boy/girl front, I've not decided if I want to know or not yet. First decision is whether to have blood tests at 16 wks for Downs/SB....

im going for the tests as i would want to no what risk i was in
manda xx

Ginnymarie said:
yes
it is nice and neat and weight has gone on my bum and thighs not on my face or arms...maybe just my body...
i will hvae to pay to find out the sex at 20 weeks up in scotland, i think...
x

Depends where you live - where I stay they wont tell u at all but 10 minutes away they will.

I dont want to know - I like surprises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back