What were your pregnancy signs???

khartnett

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Im hoping to join you all soon! So far missed TWO periods

Been getting bfn so far so doctor sent me for a blood test today so fingers crossed for our :bfp:

I wondered what were all your symptoms before BFP? (and after)

Symptoms:-
Sore vieny boobs
Weight gain (just around belly)
Change in sex drive
raised bumps on nipples
extreme tiredness
Moods swings (constantly up and down)
crying
headaches

increased cm
to name just a few....

Love to hear from you, cheers Kasey
icon_smile.gif
xxxx

increased CM, itchyness - especially wrists and thats it i think. Ddidnt have any other symptoms until a bit later on x

Sore heavy boobs, bumps on nipples, crying at silly things, increased CM

Bigger boobs, burps/wind, a missed AF & my sex drive has left home! lol Thats it really! :)

xxx

I had itchy wrists to cherelle, didnt know it was a sign lol. Sore nipples, tired and my little boy being mardy :) But to be honest, with having one already i just sorta knew xx

I cried for no reason at all, sleep was basically all I done, increased CM, my boobs were heavier and bigger according to OH that was how he knew I was pregnant xx

Before BFP - Increased CM, cramps in my stomach/pulling sensations, needing to pee all the time!
After BFP - Really Sore boobs, lower backache, tired all the time, hungry, still needing to pee all the time!

fingers crossed for you! :)

Increased burping (and I mean ALOT) adominal cramping and low back pain, was basically for me like AF was coming, oh and couldn't sleep either, very restless xx

just a feeling i knew i was, and metalic taste in mouth, and missed af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back