Monster munch craving getting crazy

bbee

Reaction score
Monster munch craving getting crazy!!! Going through around seven bags a day!!!!!! They're so beautiful, I cry tears of happiness sometimes whilst eating them!!!!! Soooo good :)
What's your cravings?!xxx

Haha this has made me laugh!!!!! No cravings as such but the last two days I've been fancying foods I never normally have.
Pepsi
Doughnuts
Custard
Chips
Hmm my Figure might not like these! X

Doughnuts!! I got through two packs of five doughnuts Saturday night! Usually that would have made me sick but ever since I've become pregnant I can eat as much as I like and I'm still not full! :shock: xx

Last edited:
I've been quite lucky with my cravings! I've actually just wanted anything healthy! Fruit, salads etc. Though I have got an obsession with ice lollys at the moment!

Before getting pregnant monster munch were my guilty pleasure - the beef ones are my fave crisps of all time! But now I have no desire to eat them at all :(

Hahaha!!! I've just bought 5 too!!! Cannot wait to get my face in those haha!!!! Hmm maybe doughnuts are a common pregnancy craving as I saw someone else mention them on here the other day!!!!
I haven't gone off any food at all, I love everything x

Haha yummy!!
I haven't gone off any foods really, apart from chilli :( it used to be my favourite meal now it's my worst :( and I can't bare to walk In McDonald's!! The smell just make me vomit!!! :-( xxx

Pickled onion monster munch - little bags of heaven :love:

xxxx

Omg I know!!!!! I never used to eat monster munch but honestly, as soon as i got that bfp I haven't stopped eating them!!xxxx

I love that Monster Munch brought you tears of happiness - that made me smile!!

I have been craving spare ribs, nutella and corned beef and pickle sandwiches - not together!! Don't ordinarily like any of them but I can spend hours salivating at the thought of them.

Odd

xx

Hehe! Yummmmm I love anything pickly !! Xxx

Im not a crisp fan thank god, but you did make me chuckle!!

Im into similar tho anything pickley!! Just done my weekly shop, theres no food in there but there are large sandwich guerkins, beetroot branston pickle! Normal branston pickle and apple, fig and cider chutney!!! All to have in ham sarnies for lunch to add a sweet and pickly something...

Jodie with your diet, thats got to be a baby boy...

Im not a crisp fan thank god, but you did make me chuckle!!

Im into similar tho anything pickley!! Just done my weekly shop, theres no food in there but there are large sandwich guerkins, beetroot branston pickle! Normal branston pickle and apple, fig and cider chutney!!! All to have in ham sarnies for lunch to add a sweet and pickly something...

Jodie with your diet, thats got to be a baby boy...

JJ it's a girl!!!! Well I hope!!!! X

I must say I do looooooove beef monster munch, large bags in tesco £1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back