Very sorry!

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
Okay, you probably all want to strangle me!..But before your keyboard hands wrap around my neck i just want to apologise for all the unnecessary worry :( i may have caused!..Ill explain later :)

For those wondering about my scan, everything turned out absolutely fine!. Monster was extremely active but i didn't feel anything :(, moving around and then got very comfortable and refused to move even when the sonographer was poking!, still wouldn't move, little one had their legs closed so i didn't think he was going to co-operate :(.

My sonographer caught some really good pictures of the little monster drinking!, and doing some crazy things with his fingers, the sonographer thought he was quoting star trek..Live long and prosper!:lol:..Got the greatest gift ever when it was confirmed that little monster is in fact a boy!!:dance::dance:..Im over the moon and so is fiance!.

Finally told my parents i was pregnant!..Yep its been a well kept secret for 21 weeks, which im very surprised about as my waistline has been getting massive and they've not said a word!..Both parents are over the moon!:shock:, i thought they'd be angry and not talk to me for the remainder of my pregnancy!, but they've been excellent and im so happy, they were only annoyed i didn't tell them sooner, but i just got scared :). The only person that hates me at the moment is my brother!, and thats the reason ive been away!..Due to my brothers nasty comments, they just knocked my happiness!..

Apparently ive ruined my youth getting pregnant at 22, and basically he's threatened to knock my head off if i asked my mum for money or dump the baby of them :|..But im just learning to ignore him and get on with everything, im not bothered if he has nothing to do with his nephew!, with comments like that i dont think he's coming anywhere near my baby!:mad:

So, thats an update!..Again im really sorry about worrying everyone unnessecarily!

:wave:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 49
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 42
  • star trek.jpg
    star trek.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 43
  • willy! 001.jpg
    willy! 001.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 43
Bless you. Just pleased you are and LO are ok xx

glad you and baby are ok, how old is your brother? Soundss like he needs to grow up. You are not the first 22 year old to have a baby and you definately wont be the last. Having a baby doesnt end your life it just means you have a new beginning xx

Glad to hear you're ok hun and massive congrats on team blue!

I'm glad your parents took the news well, your brother on the other hand sounds like he needs to pipe down! I get sick of people passing judgement and making comments about having a baby 'ruining your life'. It's not the case at all, yes we will have to make sacrifices but ultimately it's the greatest thing you can do. Tell him if he can't share your joy and be happy for you then he should keep his opinions to yourself.

Don't let anyone spoil this happy time for you hun, you must be so relieved that everything is ok and nobody should bring you down, especially someone who's meant to be close to you xxx

:yay:

So, sooo pleased to hear you and LO are ok. And BIG congrats on team blue too :
:dance:

Sorry to hear about your brother though, hopefully he'll calm down and come round in time.

It really isn't his place to be a parent to you, he should be supportive and if he doesn't approve it's not his life and he shoul keep his mouth shut! Unfortunately I understand how you're feeling coz my brother tried to be a parent to me at your age too. We had a massive falling out and still aren't that close now, which is sad because he has 3 daughters I don't know very well and he doesn't see my son hardly ever. Which is the saddest thing about it all really.

But... again... so so pleased for you xxxxx

glad you and baby are ok, how old is your brother? Soundss like he needs to grow up. You are not the first 22 year old to have a baby and you definately wont be the last. Having a baby doesnt end your life it just means you have a new beginning xx

Well, we've never really been that close we we're when we we're kids but as we've grown older its like we've grown apart... He's 25 :D. He think he knows everything and he bloody well doesnt!

Congrats on team blue hun :D some wonderful pics there!!

as for your brother I would ignore him, its your life, your baby you can do what you like xxx

Oh thank god for that!! I have been worried sick madam! lol, so glad you are ok - take no notice of you bro's comments, hold your head up and prove him wrong!! Im in tri 3 now chickie so ill see ya there :) xxx

so relieved everything is ok, congrats to you and your fiance!!! xx

oh phew! I think everyone was getting a bit anxious for you there. Congratulations! Your pictures are lovely, and it must be so good to see your baby doing all sorts of crazy things in there. Sorry to hear your brother has been unkind about it. Try not to let it bother you and hopefully he'll come round eventually. x

My goodness you had us worried. He he. But just glad your ok. 22 is a brilliant age to have a baby! Your brother needs to keep his opinions to himself. Don't let it ruin things for you honey. Your having a beautiful boy!! Yay!

Yay Welcome back, I am so happy that your having a very beautiful baby boy :)

and like others have said ignore your brother at the end of the day it's his loss that he won't get to be with his nephew not yours :)

xxxxx

Yeah. Was starting to worry. Ignore my last post on other thread :)

Glad to hear everything went well! :D aww yay, another team blue! :blue:

Lovely scan pictures!

Really glad to hear you're ok hun! Everyone was worrying about you :) don't worry about your brother - my brother has been exactly the same, he's younger than me (I'm 24) and he still thinks I am throwing my life away. It really upset me in the beginning, but actually now I realise that I am making a new family for myself with my little man and my OH and they are the people that matter most to me, and actually I MUCH prefer my life to my brothers life so he can be a grump as much as he wants, don't let him ruin your happiness :) congrats on team blue! They are the best xxx

your pics are fab and congrats on team blue.
Bity of advice dont let anyone interfere with your happiness x

Thank god u and ur little boy r ok! We were all worried about u!

Ignore ur brother, he is probably jealous!

Welcome to team blue hunny xxx

Congratulations on your blue bundle, glad everything went well and good to see baby was so active :)

Ignore your brother, I'm 22, married with my second baby on the way and although my situation isn't ideal for everyone our age it suits me just fine :)

So glad thats all ok!! Don't worry about your brother. Older siblings think they know best!! U do whatever feels right to u! U had us worried so glad alls ok and u must b over the moon for team blue x

So glad to hear all is well. Just ignore your brother, he needs to grow up!! Sounds like he,s jelous of you having a family, has he got his own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back