Very sorry!

Brilliant to hear the scan went ok and congrats on baby boy!!
Don't listen to your brother - Im 21 and think that baby's gonna make my (and my oh's) life. People have said some things about me being too young, but I just think every age can bring something different to a baby. Younger mums may be more energetic and can relate more to their children and older mums can bring more experience and a different aspect. Babies make lives, they only 'ruin' them if you see them as a negative thing and actively think theyll ruin ur life, if you see what I mean? Anyways, congrats again :) xx

Wonderful news so happy for you both :)

So glad to hear all is well. Just ignore your brother, he needs to grow up!! Sounds like he,s jelous of you having a family, has he got his own?

Thanks everyone :). Fiance is over the moon he has a little mini him :D. He hasn't got any children or a girlfriend so i think he may just be a tad jealous:roll:

congrats on team blue hun, those pics are lovely and clear :) xx

Glad u and baby are ok hun, ur brother sounds erm... Lovely haha xxx

Oh thank goodness your back and all is ok!
Congrats on team blue!!

Sometimes families are just there to give you added extra stress that you just don't need!!
Ignore him hunny. Like you said he sounds a bit jealous xx

Glad you're okay, I was wondering how your scan went as you've not updated your pregnancy journal! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back