• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monster baby or just who ate all the pies!?

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Oops well just had my 28 week MW apt, all went well heart beat nice and strong, my blood pressure nice and normal etc.....except my bump measured 33 cm :oooo: :blush: I didn't think it was that big!!! but either I am a proper who ate all the pies belly buster, or my 28 week old baby is a monster and measuring 5 weeks bigger than he should :shock:
Midwife didnt seem too concerned, she just said lets just put that down as being normal for you! she said she could feel him fine and he seemed the right size but she couldnt tell what position he was in so I may need a scan at 37 weeks just to see what position he is in and what sort of size I'll be pushing out!!!!
She did advise me to lay off any carbs, white bread, pasta, potato etc and to avoid sweets and sugary things as they all make for biiiiiiiig babies! so I guess it is just fruit and veg, and meat from now on, no more crusty loaves with butter and cheese or bags of wotsits!! :busted:

I wasn't far off what you are and I call my baby Godzooky now.....(do you remember the cartoon godzilla?). I'm a pasta addict so i'm guessing that's it, i've tried to cut down but guess what i had tonight? I'm so happy i'd made enough for tonight's dinner and tomorrows lunch before I read your post hehehehe!

Glad everything went well with little man! ive got my mw app on thurs. Have been feeling like im getting huge!! Everyone at work keeps commenting on how my belly has "popped" out all of a sudden. The current situation at work hasnt helped either!! comfort eating to the nines at the min :S Nothing heard back from GTT so looks like that was ok though :D x

I was measuring 30 at 28 weeks but she wasnt concerned

It should all balance out really, don't worry. I would do as she said regards sweets and useless carbs, but to be honest I think you do need some normal healthy carbs in your balanced diet, just look at quantity more hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back