Monkei is in hospital-*update* baby is here!!!!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Following text from her:

"In delivery being checked over completly swollen they are letting doctors know im here but they aren't telling me anything ! Xxx"

hopefully they can sort the swelling out!

04/02/11-6:58am

"Bp 141/93 which is very high for me especialy after sleeping! Good news is protein levels are down slightly bad thing headache and bad vision isn't going away with painkillers. Xx"

bless her she is very frustrated as she is on a ward with crying babies, snoring mums and contracting ladies. She just wants to go home... Plus thing is baby is not in distress. I've said that she may get lucky as the docs may decide to do a section early...even if her bloods are clear.
Fingers crossed for her.

Last edited:
Hope she's ok sending her a big :hug: x

Good its ok to let you know she just text. They're keeping her in and she has an IV. She said baby is fine but think she's quite upset.
Sorry to butt in
X

Bless her, hope she's ok x

It's a drip which puts fluid in you via your hand.

Hope she is ok. X

Update:

Bloods have come back ok, so they are not sure what's wrong. They will keep her in over night due to BP and protein in urine. She's desperate to be home, so hopefully she will get to go home tomorrow.

X

hope both her and lo are oka

Hope she gets home today - no what its like after past two days - seems no- one at min is having it easy - we want this trend to stop i think xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back