• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Money problems

rachaellouise

Reaction score
I am so stressed at the moment!
We are just working out all our expenses and what we can afford to rent and in all honesty we can not even afford to rent where we are let alone go for something more expensive which we need for when the baby comes.
We need to move as we have a really damp flat which is full of mould and I am concerned for the health of baby and obvioulsy myself even if my husband is not.
We have worked out that we are going to be over our budget by almost £300 and we have deducted all that we can.
That does not even allow for things like car tax, mot and Christmas and Birthday gifts for family.
I really dont know what to do? :cry:

are you able to get any help hun? most frustrating things people said to me when I was worried/am worried is that you will cope but how?!?! I hope you can get things sorted one way or another and there is some helpe for u xx Can u reduce your outgoings anymore or generate any extra income?

I do lots of things like registered to cashback sites when buying online, use money saving expert for freebies and write reviews to earn money and vouchers it comes in handy for birthday/christmas and now I am on ML I am getting more and more together and I redeem for amazon.

There's a book I love called How to Afford Time off with your Baby by Becky Goddard Hill. It's packed with info you can apply even if you don't have a baby.

Loving the other advice of reviews - does Amazon give you vouchers then? X

:hug: Have you looked at everything that you might be entitled to claim? I'm not sure if this is the best site to use and someone else might have a better one but have a look at http://www.turn2us.org.uk/benefits_search.aspx

If you rent is there nothing that your landlord can do about the damp? x x

There's a book I love called How to Afford Time off with your Baby by Becky Goddard Hill. It's packed with info you can apply even if you don't have a baby.

no there are two sites I can pm u if you like and one you earn cash and one you build up points to exchange for cash or amazon vouchers I find I earn £10 quite quickly. Also online surveys like lightspeed will pay you in vouchers or via paypal...

Look at topcashback.com if you buy anything at all, baby stuff etc on line, go through this website and you get really good rates of cashback. I've bought a few things from ebay, sent some interflora flowers and have just got £60 cashback xxx

Surely you will be entitled to some money. I wasent claimng at one point when i should of been and everything just piled up as the money i was getting didnt cover the bills like short by £100 it was a nightmare we couldnt even afford food it was terrible. We arent well off now but we "manage" on what we have my rent is expensive cant wait to move out! xxx

When the baby arrives you will get child tax creds n working tax creds and then theres child benefit, you might even get help with rent hun theres a website called entitledto.co.uk which goes through all your earnings ect and will tell you exactly how much you can get and how to apply for it xx

no there are two sites I can pm u if you like and one you earn cash and one you build up points to exchange for cash or amazon vouchers I find I earn £10 quite quickly. Also online surveys like lightspeed will pay you in vouchers or via paypal...

I would really be interested in this site as well :) Thanks in advance

Have you thought about starting avon or other such catalogues they are really good for making a bit of extra money I did it for a while before I moved and made several hundred. x

I do Phoenix Trading and that's good for extra money. So lovely and enjoyable too.

Go to your local council hun, you should be able to get housing benefit, it's what I'm going to have to do! I wouldn't be able to live myself let alone with a baby if it wasn't for that, it's worth looking into and most people who rent can claim
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back