Mould

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok I am freaking out!! :wall2:

I think this is my OCD playing on something that is probably ok and not something to worry about.
Our flat is very mouldy and we are in the process of looking for a new flat/house but just having to wait until we find one we can afford as things are tight with me being off work.
Anyway... I was in the bathroom, doing my teeth, I went to pick up the dental floss and my finger grazed a patch of black mould, I am not 100% as to whether it got on my finger and I did not wash my hands before I did the dental floss and touched inside my mouth.
Will my baby be ok?

I am sure your baby will be fine hun but I would really get something to get rid of the mould whilst you are looking for another place to live. The mould is actually more dangerous to breathe in than anything and black mould in particular can be very bad for your respiratory system. x

Your such a worrier hun, i think you get too worried at times...calm down its not going to harm your baby. When you get silly things in your head just think to yourself everything is going to be fine...because it is :) now stop worrying woman. Enjoy it hunni xxx

We use a mould remover but in this damp weather it builds up so quickly it is ridiculous.
We have underfloor heating which is CRAP!!
So I dont need to worry about eating the little bit of mould?

I wouldnt worry. You have probably eaten it before!

I can not stop washing my mouth out now, which I know is pointless as it will have been swallowed by now!

Nothing to worry about hunni, we all get worried sometimes you will probably chill out a bit after your 12 week scan maybe xxx

I really would not worry when
I was nine months gone last time I discovered mould had be growing all over out bedroom wall which ment I had be breathing it in for months , I was totally fine :) a mould caused by damp is harmless . Besides that people in mouldy cheese all the time : hugs: try relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back