Mom said!

Babygurl2009

Reaction score
Ok well i talked to my mom and well she thinks i am 100% prego! and i told her that test said - but she thinks it was just my body bein weird! so she whants to maybe take me to a protectionar (or how ever you spell that) and i dunno wat is after that! she whants me to talk to my bf and see what he wants to do! we have to talk about all this! i am so confused and stuff!! but yea! i dunno wat to think so yea! just thought i would put this out!

well you guys i am i guess off to bed!! ( :sleep: )
and if i dont i am just going to be bored ( :bored: ) till i find something to do!! lol

wow you're so lucky1 if my mum had found out i was preggas at your age the paramedics would hve been needed not a practitioner. :roll:

nighty night

Hi

Well hope you figure it out soon , good luck
Katrina

budge said:
wow you're so lucky1 if my mum had found out i was preggas at your age the paramedics would hve been needed not a practitioner. :roll:

nighty night

Me too, mum would not have been happy.

I would have needed a funeral director! Iwas scared to tell about pg at 26!

Hope you get everything sorted, good luck!

Emmylou said:
I would have needed a funeral director! Iwas scared to tell about pg at 26!

Hope you get everything sorted, good luck!

lol me too,i text her :rotfl: xx

Tests are pretty accurate, but sometimes flukes do happen. The only way you'll know for sure if home tests don't work is having a blood test. You are still young though, your periods could just be all over the place maybe?

i didnt have my first period untill 14 :shock:

i told my mum i was preg at 17, she cryed but didnt tell me off, she just said she would stand by me what ever :hug:

my mum got pregnant with me at 16 so she always drummed it into me to wait but that if i was having sex to be very careful. i think she would have been very disappointed if i got pregnant at 15-16 which is almost worse than anger!

I have to agree with the disappointed bein worse than anger bit even at 21 my mum felt disappointed that i hadn't waited till we'd got a house an been married as my brother did the house marriage bit 1st, she soon came round though!
x

I got pregnant at 16!! Thing is some people dont plan these things..like me for instance, i didnt plan to get pregnant and yeah u may say you should have used contraception ect... but for a reason i wish not to disclose i was told that there was a very slim chance of me ever having children.

It was a shock to me and my family (My Mum was very upset with me) but me and my OH both wanted to keep it, we have very good jobs and yes i may be young but i think for some my age i am mature.

I dont mean to rant, sorry but i feel that your are picking for an argument again, no where in babygurls post did she ask for you all to pick at her for how old she is, as i recall there have been members younger than her on here and they havent been picked on so why her?

Age has nothing to do with how good a mother you are gonna make, that's just stupid.

Vicki83 said:
Age has nothing to do with how good a mother you are gonna make, that's just stupid.

no i agree. but what 15 year old has a home and regular income coming in to support her child. No disrespect meant to anyone on this forum but i think 15 is way too young.

Welfare support from the cradle to the grave always comes into my mind when i hear of kids having kids.

budge said:
Vicki83 said:

no i agree. but what 15 year old has a home and regular income coming in to support her child. No disrespect meant to anyone on this forum but i think 15 is way too young.

Welfare support from the cradle to the grave always comes into my mind when i hear of kids having kids.

I think the majority of them learn to cope with what they have though Budge.

I know what you mean about the welfare thing but i suppose we're all different and want to bring our kids up in different ways, some might include welfare and welfare alone, but it'd be a boring world if we all did the same thing, etc.

i found out i was preggas at 18, me and OH were goin thru a bad patch with me startin uni and wantin the 'uni lifestyle' of seein other ppl so we werent at our most stable!!

then my mum kicked me out at 6motnhs pg cos i wanted Mike to see his son and we havent spoken since!!

but me, Jamie and Mike r fine as we are, we have the best support from his family and thats all that matters!!

Vicki83 said:
budge said:
Vicki83 said:

I think the majority of them learn to cope with what they have though Budge.

I know what you mean about the welfare thing but i suppose we're all different and want to bring our kids up in different ways, some might include welfare and welfare alone, but it'd be a boring world if we all did the same thing, etc.

you're absolutely right! :hug:

You extracting the urine Budge? I can never tell with you! :lol:

no vicki you'd know if i was taking the piss. i don't beat around the bush

you're right that the world would be a boring place if everyone did the same things.
But is boring good or bad?

My taxes shouldn't have to bring up peoples kids. I have to work so why shouldn't other people? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back