Moby wrap material

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
I'm thinking of just buying a long stretch of material to make a moby wrap rather than spending £30+ on one when I might hate it. So just wanted to ask what material the moby wrap is. It says on the website that it's '1-way stretch'...anyone know what this actually means? Also the 'real thing' is 5.5 metres long, do I need that much as I am quite small and 5ft tall.

im quite big n i got a fair bit over when noa is wraped up. x

The tag says one hundred percent cotton but it is weird stuff. It stretches width but not length. I'm a size 18-20 and can wrap all the way roynd to tie at the front. They seem to hold their value so if u bought one and didn't like it u could punt it on eBay and get most of your money back. I had the same worry - luckily got mine as a gift. Id recommend to anyone. I hated the carrier I had for my first but the Moby is easier to use and feels safer.

Tbh, just buy a Moby. If you dont like it you can resell it for a good amount of money, so the cost of the material will probably be more than then cost of buying a new one and then selling it.

Im a size 10/12 on top and I found the length to be really good so Id say its a good idea to get a very long piece even if you dont feel youll need it. Not sure what type of material it is though, Ive never found any like it in the shops.

I brought mine for £34inc delivery and sold it for £25, just to give you an idea of the difference :)

Yeah I'm thinking of doing that tbh Melio cos the material sounds quite unusual to just stretch one way. Have found one on gumtree for £10 so just waiting for the woman to get back to me about it and hopefully can get that one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back