Moby wrap - designs

i.love

Reaction score
Hi girls, I am new to this section :hi:

I decided to buy a wrap for my baby. My favourite one is moby wrap 'Designs - Owl'.

Does anyone know if the wrap has the picture on both sides, and if not, is it possible to use it on the reverse, so you cannot see the owl? It's just that I would like my husband to use the wrap as well, but he is not very keen on the picture (boring men!).

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think the pattern is only on one side so its easily turned around :)

I don't know where you could get the other one though. I just got a plain one in dark teal. I miss it! It was fantastic!

I just realised that indigo is not modern, its solid, that's why I couldn't find it - doh! :)

AugustMum, so the actual material is the same on both sides, right? It's not like one side is slippery and the other one is not? That's what I was worried about...

The ones with the design have the cotton bit at the front I think, so its slightly more structured but I believe one side just has a pattern while the other is plain so still the same material. With the rest of the wrap its all exactly the same material either side. I used to constantly put mine on inside out without knowing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back