I am so angry

sophie

Reaction score
I have just had my mobile phone robbed from work it was under my computer an a group off kids come in (i work in a travel shop) an i was over by the brochures i seen them messin by my desk an now my phones gone :cry: :cry: .
i could scream!
rant over
xx

awwwww babe, i hate loosing my mobile i feel so lost with out it.

call the police sounds abit over the top but worth it. before the lil brats go rob some poor old lady

I keep goin to check it an its not there :cry:
Am gonna ring police to get crime number anyway!
Its just so annoying!
xx

Have you rang your phone company to block it? They can block the handset nowadays too

oh no i havent i will do that. does it work on pay an go to?im not really bothered about the phone to be honest its just the principle of it. cheeky bas****

My dad had his satnav and mobile nicked from his van the other day. I was so crossed I could have cried. How dare people do that?!

Report this theft to the phone company. They will block the number and can send you another SIM card with the same number on it to save you changing the number. This also stops the little sh*ts turning the phone on coz they wont have access to your PIN.

Alice x

is there a cctv thingo at your work? Maybe catch them on that.
I wouldn't advise phoning the police - they are useless.

The police wont do nowt but you need a crime reference number to prove you have reported it. Its worth doing it for that alone........

theres a cctv outside the shop so i dunno if it would have picked him up? i dunno if ill even bother now its gone an i aint getting it back! i feel so upset about it its only a bloody phone lol. i liked my phone though!
xx :x

ok so i just rang 02 an they have bared the phone so they cant use it now anyway, thats made me feel loads better!
thanks for ur help girls
xx

I'd check the CCTV anyway, it's not just about the phone it's about the little toe-rag who thinks he got away with it! :evil:

i know! its not our cctv i just rang the people whos it is an they said ring police an ring them back with crime number an so on, i will as i dont want it to happen to anyone else!
xx

not that anyone would probably stop the bleeders!
xx

OMG i would have gone ape cheeky lil buggers i hate not having my fone

if you go to your local police station they should be able to give you a kit to personalise your mobile phone and also a number for your network where they can totally block your phone forever if it gets stolen. i had it when i worked for the met but i have lost my details.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back