MMR today - was horrible!

Sage

Reaction score
All his other jabs hes been fine with but it was horrible today :( the nurse warned me these were nasty ones and my poor little boy couldnt get his cry out he was that upset, took him about 30secs before he let out the saddest cry ive ever heard him do, lol made me cry to, felt like a right plonker :oops:

She said the side effects are lumps the size of 50p! a slight measles rash or up to 7days later swollen glands -the mumps side of the jab. I hope he doesnt get any side effects :(

Has anyone experienced any side effects from the MMR? So glad their all over until hes 3 now :dance:

Poor Ky :hug: Glad that's it for another 2 years for him!

Jacob will be going for his shortly :shock: Thanks for the warning about it!

aww hun, id be crying too! i've got ollies 8 week jabs soon and i find them bad enough!

DD had hers about 5 weeks ago.

She developed a few light spots on her cheeks and was a total GRUMP about 10 days - 3 weeks afterwards.

This could have been down to teething, or down to MMR - I'll never know - but she was markedly different about 10 days afterwards - back to normal now! We never got the big 50p sized lumps either.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
DD had hers about 5 weeks ago.

She developed a few light spots on her cheeks and was a total GRUMP about 10 days - 3 weeks afterwards.

This could have been down to teething, or down to MMR - I'll never know - but she was markedly different about 10 days afterwards - back to normal now! We never got the big 50p sized lumps either.

Valentine Xxx

same here, was so out of character and got a bit of a temp too this was all about 10 days after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back