MMR question...

maldives

Reaction score
Well I have never asked any one about it over here (friends,,family) until today..I asked my friend if she thinks there is any association between MMR and autism..shet told me straight ahead..that autism has become sooo common in my country :shock: I was totally shocked!! could it be caused really by the MMR!?! and if yes does it mean the quality was bad or something? and those of u who have chosen not to give their LO have u asked about it if there are any major consequences?? if a child develops any of those diseases is it fatal or could reoccur? few weeks ago I made a post saying I don't think there is an association but now all in a sudden I am dead worried....my LO is still small as they usually give it here around 18 months... but I need to make up my mind from now really as I am going to be too busy with another baby later...
ok another question....those of u who have or know some one with autism...is it curable? at what age does it seem to disappear?

Thanx. xxx

Thanx Leanne...I'll have a read...but is there an obvious cause for autism?

Why not ask someone who has a child with autism :)

Ie moi here or babylicious.

Isaac recently had his first dose of the MMR and he is just fine :)

I was advised that autism usually presents itself around the time the first dose of MMR is administered, therefore I was advised by my local surgery that if I was worried then to wait till Isaac was 2+ and that way any signs of autism would already be apparent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back