Mmc

Really 1% we must have been really unlucky rach! Thanks for doing that, i feel more hopeful now. I didnt realise it was that uncommon. How you feeling? Are you going to opk this cycle or chill? X

......Manchester is a great city! Forget just how big it is!

Yep we were so u have had ur bad luck now:) I’m not going to opk as they will tell me at 21 day bloods if I have ovulated anyway. We have a weekend away booked for two weeks time so hoping that will do us the world of good :) either way this time next month I will know if I am ovulating! X

You could ovulate during wkd away. Perfect! Youll be nice and relaxed. I have a good feeling about you rach. I just hope im right x

Just finished movie. It was fab! I cried at the end! Kids loved it too. Going back to hotel now with a take away. Im starving! Haha! X

Must be our hormones!! It has been a lovely night. Sat here in the dark as kids are getting to sleep. Think holiday inn must have a function on cause I can hear loud dance music.....it better not keep me awake or I will have March down there in my pyjamas haha like some crazy woman! :lol: x

O dear hahahope u got some sleep? I was asleep by half 10 I’m bleeding quite heavy so it must be taking it out of me? I’m so not used to this it’s a bit scary haha x

Youre pribably heavier as its been a longer cycle. It will settle down. Fell asleeo 11pm ish and thankfully had earplugs! Travelling back today.....Around 3-4 hours in car!! Hope youre ok this morning x

How r u today? Any symptoms? I see u took ur tracker off? Sending positivity ur way. I’m ok just so tired still lol. Hopefully u r right it’s not what I was used to as a teenager lol! X

I havent taken tracker off....must be a glitch! It doesnt show on miscarriage section, which i completely understand. Not any symptoms still but feel.so much more relaxed after you saying mmc only affects 1%. i googled it to read other peoples experiences and it is very uncommon. The fact im not havjng symptoms i am now seeing as a good thing as hopefly means im progressing. Thanks for that....it was very reassuring. I know i could still have a mc and that odds arent in my favour being 42! But as long as im not bleeding or having cramps, its a good thing.

Blood loss can make you tired....how long are you periods usually....mine are 3-4 days max. X

That’s fab melly u r feeling like that. I’m so glad I helped u :) u r so right about the no bleeding and cramps so just remain positive. I’m looking forward to hearing about ur scan next week! I’m usually about 4 days and very light, in fact I usually don’t have to wear anything at night (sorry tmi lol) but it’s too heavy atm I’m just soaking through and bright red :( just glad it is here so I’m not complaining x

Similar to me, my af is usually light too and dont wear anything overnight too. You did really help rach! Feel like it could be possible now! I just hope you ovulate and you catch this cycle x

It is possible it’s alteady happening:) so do I so much I guess time will tell! Has the tiredness set in yet? X

Tiredness is not too far away. Having a hot choc so that will zonk me out! Cant wait to book 6 week scan. Going to try ringing up this week.decided to go private as only £50 and wont have to wait an hour to be seen! x

That’s brill melly let me know when it is. I’m starting to get nervous about my results x

When do you get them? Think positive. Now youre on your af things are moving. It must be your body still adjusting to mmc. Fingers crossed your results suggest youre fine and will ovulate x

Probably Friday altho have to ring tomoro for another appointment for day 21 bloods. I have ordered opks since I’m a loon haha x

Prob worth opk-ing this month as your cycle has been a bit bonkers! Hopefully this week will go quickly for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back