Mmc

Wont be telling any till 12wk mark or until harmony resulta are back. Enjoy coco. I will take kids to cinema tom night as DH is meeting some friends! Tonight and all day tom is with in laws!

Thread a bit chattier last night....think everyone must be busy or im just too talkative! Haha!

Will check over the weekend how youre doing but dont worry if in quieter than usual as with family! Hope to hear youve started bleeding before i get back home sunday pm x

How did you get on a doctors rach? Did they say when test results will be back? X

Glad things r picking up in ur thread :) haha u do not talk too much. U do so good at keeping quiet I’m rubbish with secrets lol but I totally get y. Doctors was ok I’m a wimp so it really hurt haha. A week before I get results as the thyroid test is a bit longer they z x

Pa really think af is coming tonight without starting meds I’ve been getting really bad cramps all day :) 8 weeks to the day so I’m hoping and that’s a big hoping lol that I just missed a cycle x

It would be great if af arrives now...sods bloody law though! I bet youre glad its the wkd now? Weve just arrived at hotel in manchester...im knackered and we have to meet family later on for dinner! Could do with a nap! Hopefully tests will come back normal for you. I really hope you catch the cycle. It would be so mega exciting! X

Yayy! finally! At least this will mean youll ovulate now! Hope its not a rough one for you x

Hope I do ovulate. Funny enough I looked at my calendar and if I was lucky enough to catch this cycle Ruby would share the same birthday haha! Hopefully it’s a good sign. Hope the hotel is nice and I get to chill before dinner? X

Must be fate! This one is due same time as my son's birthday x

How are you feeling this morning? Hope af not too horrible. Still no symptoms. Any vague symptoms have dissappeared. Im pretty sure they wont see heartbeart again at scan. Trying to stay hopeful but a bit scared to hope! Got more family stuff all day so that will distract me! Hope you enjoy coco x

Morning melly hope dinner was nice? I was asleep so early last night as I was wrecked. Af is normal but sore cramps still. Try and stay positive I no it is so hard but I truly believe this wee bean will stick for u. When is ur scan? I’m sending so much sticky dust ur way xx

Thanks rach. Been up since 6am as couldnt sleep so mind racing! Im sure i was having sore full boobs last time at this point! Havent booked scan as not been able to get through. I think im going to pay to have a private one do will ring next week and go hopefully a week on monday.

Im taking kids to see coco tonight....just booked tickets! Got good reviews.

Hope your cramps settle. Maybe try hot water bottle?

Just back from breakfast so will be heafing over to in laws again for the day....they were all so merry last night....it was good they totally believed dry january!

Just try and think that every pregnancy is different. My friend has 3 boys and with the first two no sore boobs at all and the third she did so try not and read into it. Mmc is very rare so the chances of that happening again r very slim so try and think no pain and no bleeding is a very good sign. I no u r anxious and that was always to be expected but there is nothing to say that will happen again. The odds r in ur favour melly! X

I really hope youre right rach. I didnt realise mmc were rare. Maybe feels more common as we are on this forum. I swear 8f i get symptoms, im going to SO embrass the. If i moan all all....tell me to shut up! X

It is so so rare. Haha u will complain trust me but that’s what it is all about :) u will get there melly and I’m always here x

I know you are and im very grateful....and likewise...im here for you too. But seriously dont allow me to complain haha! Tbh im pretty hardy when it comes to physical symptoms...its the enotions that are a little more tricky x

Hope u r feeling a bit more positive now melly. Coco was fab so enjoy xx

We are booked to see it at 6pm so cant wait. Finished celebrations so back to hotel to chill for a bit as didnt sleep well. DH has said pretty much same as you so fingers crossed the scan will be ok. Glad you enjoyed coco x

I googled for u only 1% of pregnancies end in mmc that is a tiny amount so try not to worry (I no it’s easier z than done) Manchester is fab we have family from sale:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back