How Soon?

twiater7

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies...

I was diognosed with a mmc at 9 weeks, baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, I am now 11 weeks and started spotting on Monday, Tues/Weds were heavier and painfull but seems to have calmed down a bit, from what I have read when you miscarry it only last approx 3/4 day ( obviously everyone is different) but then you can spot for weeks after?, anyway what I was wondering was once the heavy, painfull part is over is it ok to start again once you have a neg HPT, I know they say to wait a month, but if you forget about worrying about dates is it ok?
Thanks xx

usually you should wait until you have a proper period and cycle until you try just to give your body a rest as a MC is a massive trauma lovely xx

BUT it is totally up to you there are no ''rules'' per say

As a rule yes but my rule is I'll do what my body tells me and this is I wanna try asap,I don't like asking but have u passed the sac etc? Or have they asked u to go bk for a scan to check all is gone?

I am realy sorry for ur loss I to have just had exactly the same only I opted for erpc last tuesday as wnated it over with asap and last year had the same thing happen and my body just would not let go and I had to have an erpc anyways :-(, gd luck on ttc again xxx

I got pregnant with this lo straight after a mc. Best of luck what ever you decide to do x

It really is up to you hun and how you feel.. Once I had my negative HPT and was given the all clear by EPU we decided to try... well we're ntnp..

Good luck whatever you decide xx

Thanks everyong for the replies, I am going for a scan in a couple of weeks to check all is gone thats ment too, I dont mean to sound thick but I dont know if I have passed the sack or not, have had some quite immpresive big dark red clots, but I went for a scan on monday and the sac was begining to collapse, I just figured that in would all come out in a mush..
I am devestated by this loss, I know I sound a bit matter of fact its just Ive had a while to come to terms with it and now want to draw a line and move foward I think its the healthiest thing emotionaly if its possible, Also 35 now so times a ticking....
xxxxx

i would give it a week and go back for a scan to check you passed everything lovely, if you get any immense pain go back asap though hun

and dont use tampons as your cervix will be open so risk of infection xxxx

i know exactly how u feel lovely cos last yr with my first mmc it took 3 weeks and 3 scans to tell me what i realy already knew deep down that mc was totaly difrent to this one tho as seen a hb :-(,i lost a few clots while trying for the medical managed route and it wasnt preg tissue altho they had told me on last scan that sac had started to colapse my body just would not give up :-/ cruel very cruel,i hope it has all came away for u but they should scan u again to check this is so and if u get a lot of pain or bleeding ring epu or go to hossy right away xxx

How strange, was asking about passing the sack when.........

I had the scare of my life this afternoon, was hoovering up when all of a sudden a got a pain it made me go to my knees straight away, was in quite bad pain managed to crawl up to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and just flopped myself on the floor I then had really bad pain for about 20 mins then got an erge to push and felt something come out of me, then within 2 mins the pain had all gone I looked down and was so freaked out to what I saw, I cant explain it it looked like a peice of fatty meat about the size of Kiwi with like a kinda tail covered in blood, I dont know what it was is this what the sac is?
Sorry if thats to much im just really shocked by it.......

Aww bless ya but yes this defo sounds like the sac and it would hurt like hell wen it came out this is the only thing about natural or medical managed is that u have to see what comes out which isn't very nice, I hope that is it for u now and its all came away if u want a chat or anything feel free to inbox me its gd to talk xx

So sorry for your loss & to hear you're going through this.
The 'pregnancy tissue' pushing on the cervix is extremely painful although this feeling goes away once it gets out... May explain the sensation you had. From your description i'd guess that's the sac.
Hope you're doing ok today & feeling better... Lots of hugs :hug:

Thank you for all your reply's and wishes everyone, Im feeling a lot better now and am up and on and all ready lol, started :sex: last night and all was fin so will just keep fingers crossed now and hope it happens soon, only have a very faint +HPT now so that should be neg soon, I wont really know if I am batting or bowling to start with I guess...
Anyone have any thoughts as to if you a more fertile after a mc, have heard this but no idea if there is any truth in it?

xxxxxxxx

Apparently you are more fertile after a mc! I must have been. I had no AF after my MC on 1st March, fell with Stanley straightaway BUT I had a scan to confirm its all was complete.

So sorry for your loss and good luck xx

I'm the same as jaxx I had no af before getting my bfp on this lo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back