Mmc

Just taken hpt (1 week today since mva) and its negative. Will probably do another one later to make sure but fingers crossed hcg now gone completely. Just need bleeding to stop!

O my goodness I got so excited reading that ( never thought I'd by happy to see someone get a bfn) how r u feeling about it? Just went to the loo and (sorry if tmi) had some slight spotting in my pants yet nothing when I wipe? X

I was quite relieved on one hand...but mixed feelings as absolutelt no trace of having ever been pregnant, which is a bit weird! I had spotting night before. If it gets heavier you could probably count this as cd1. Hope it goes ok today x

I'm sure it is a bit sad as it's the final chapter. Will they still do it on Tuesday if I start to bleed? X

Should do as i bled night before and the morning of mva. Mine wasnt really heavy so not sure if your bleeding is heavy theyll do it. Might be worth asking. Hopefully it will get done and you can looking forward to ttc again after a few days x

Last edited:
I was having full on contractions and bleeding really heavily when I went in for the procedure.
The sac was already at my cervix but they did it anyway for me xx

My one step hpt (10 miu/ml) was completely negative this morning and ive just taken a superdrug one that is less sensitive (20miu/ml) and there is a faint line. Not sure if hcg low enough now or not! Did opk and also faint line. I think i will do opk daily now and hope to see a strong line in next few days. Bleeding heavier today though after 2-3 of light bleeding/spotting! I hope the bleeding stops before i get a positive opk!

Rach.....how did it go? X

Lulla....did your bleeding fluctuate....should i get spotting just before it stops? X

Last edited:
Hi girls, appointment went as well as it could. They actually think I miscarried at 9 weeks which would coincide with back pain that I had a couple of weekends ago :(. They checked my ovaries and where the pregnancy was and everything else was fine so that is all positive. I asked about the aspirin and they said they prescribe that to woman who have had multiple miscarriages so it wouldn't hurt to take it which is another positive. Mva booked for 7:45 on Tuesday although I am spoofing quite a lot now. Sorry to hear the bleeding is getting heavier again melly maybe give them a call to check? X

Glad it went ok and good news about the aspirin. You can buy the low rise asprin Poundland apparently, 3 packets for £1. Even if you're spotting they will still do procedure if you want to have it done. My bleeding a settled a bit this pm. I'm really tired though as have a cold! Still really confused with the two hpt' I've done. I might take another one in a couple of days but continue to do opk's in the meantime, I just wish it would stop so we can dtd! I might start to take the asprin too.....it cannot hurt.....I font suppose the explained the reason behind taking it did they? Hope you're ok? x

no they didn't say why just that it was ok to do and that as soon as I felt ready I could try again. Glad it has settled a bit for u this afternoon hopefully it will tail off now and u can try. I wouldn't even have a clue when to opk as I've never had to and I don't even no what length my normal period is so it will prob take me ages to catch again. I would test again on Monday and see how it goes. I feel surprisingly ok ATM x

Im glad you feel ok atm. That is likely to change off and on over next few days. It will be good for you to get tues out the way. I bought 30 opk's for less than a fiver off amazon. I usually do one a day around 2pm in the days leading up to ovulation. For me thats between cd10-cd16. If line gets as dark as control then you are likely to ovulate within 24-36 hours so worth dtd. At least tracking first couple of cycles following mc will give me idea if and when im ovulating. I hope you can try and enjoy the wkd. Try and relax and stay positive x

Thanks girls. I just saw your messages. I'm glad things are going ok.

I did get my rainbow Melly. She's just turned 2 this month. I think your way of thinking is spot on, try to relax and stay positive. Good luck x

Hi melly how r u today? I am bleeding a bit now but no pain and not heavy yet. Not to be gross but I am hating wearing pads as I never use them :( I am feeling ok still ATM in myself and trying to look forward to ttc properly for the first time soon :) hope ur bleeding is starting to settle x

Lovely to hear from you rach. Hope youre ok. Its good youve started bleeding as it can count as cd. Hope you feel ok about tues? I know what you mean about wearing pads....i dont usually wear them either! Bleeding has been up and down. Had light bleeding yesterday and today spotting but have spotted before a few days ago then got heavier during afternoon! Not sure what to class as bleeding or spotting really....there is nothing really on my pad....it just there when i wipe and still bright red (sorry tmi!). Took opk and faint line. Did two Hpt's. One was negative and one had faint line. The least sensitive test had faint line which confused me! Will do another tom or tues. Really hope i get stronger opks in next couple of days! I really hope it is not an anovulatory cycle...which is possible. I feel positive abot conceiving one minute then think it wont happen again the next! Hope youre feeling positive. All being well youll ovulate in the next 10-14 days now. Might be worth doing opk strips once bleeding starts to settle and if you get any signs of ovulation. Feel very ready to dtd after 2 weeks of waiting! :lol: my DH just done half marathon today so not much chance tonight!! Just as well im still spotting lol!

Last edited:
Morning rach....how are you feeling about the mva? Are you still bleeding? Cant remember if your mva is today or tom! I hope it goes ok x

Morning melly, was at my new job for induction this morning although they sent me home after induction as they know about tomoro. I'm feeling ok ATM, I no it sounds silly by i sort of feel like it was all a dream and I wasn't really pregnant? Bleeding a bit but it's not overly heavy and no clots yet. How r u feeling? X

Sounds like your new employer is very understanding....thats good to hear. I felt ok just before too. Is your OH going? I went on own as kids had inset so DH had to mind them. I was ok though and glad it was over. Im feeling a little low today as should have had my 12 week scan at 10.40. Just got back from work so it was good to have tge distraction! Bleeding seems to be settling. Just did opk and still faint lines....might be a little darker than yesterday so will see what they are like for rest of the week. Might do hpt tom. If opk gets darker, then this will be bang on time...14 days after day of 1st bleed...which will be this thurs if i count the spotting i had night before mva....fingers crossed we can dtd weds or thurs and tghen agsin on sat (hubby away fri night!) I hope it goes ok tom. What time is your appt? Have they given you the mitoprostol to take. They told me to take co codamol and ibrupofen with food an hour before in case of cramping but i was fine....still took them but didnt need anymore once theyd worn off. I had a hot water bottle for comfort for rest of day but didnt really need it. Make sure you get yourself a nice cake or bottle of wine to have after. X

They are very understanding which is great. Yes my husband is coming with me tomoro as it's not optional here and I have to a general so he needs to drive me home. Silly question but what do u wear to hospital? I was just going to put jogging bottoms on so as I am comfy but don't like wearing them in public usually lol? That's exciting they r starting to show postive I didn't realise it worked like a period as in I could ovulate in two weeks time? Sorry to hear u r feeling down today I'm sure it's not easy when milestones like scans come around. Sending lots of baby dust ur way for the end of the week x

I wore joggers so they werent too tight afterwards in case of cramps. Im glad you have him there to support you. My DH really wanted to bur t hadnt got anyone to leave kids with as mum lives 4 hours drive away! Ive attached my opk....what do you reckon....dtd tonight or wait until a stronger line.....sounds silly but want the best quality sperm...id we dtd too much and i dont get LH surge till fri then the sperm might be the dregs!! Haha! Bleeding has pretty much stopped so reckon im good to go when ovulation approaching. This has cheeres me up a bit! 1506946095200-15802481.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back