mmc today

roxane 1985

Reaction score
so i had a scan booked anyway as they didnt know how far gone i was, been complaining to mw for weeks that i dont feel right,turns out lost baby a month ago grrr, still have to wait a week bfore they will terminate me

Oh Im sorry honey! I do believe that you know when something isnt right. I did too and wasn't listened to. We do know our own bodies. They have to go with procedure though! Take care of yourself! Big Hug!!

So sorry to hear this :(

If you hassle them they may well make an earlier appointment

So sorry again, take care :hug:

So sorry to hear this :( Sending lots of cuddles your way. Xx

realy sorry to hear this roxane :-( i had to wait almost a week for my erpc it was horrible,i remember u saying summet wasnt right, we reaqly should not have to wait more than a few days for this type of procedure,hope u are ok take care yaself xxx

So sorry hun, horrible news. Also crap they are making you wait. Hope they can get you in earlier. xxx

I'm so sorry to read this. It's such a horrible thing especially the waiting! :hugs:

I knew with both mine something was up before any spotting started. I think my husband got a little pissed off with me when for about two weeks before both "I kept saying something is just not right". I wish Docs etc would listen to us but as my doc said unfortunately 99% of the time there is nothing they can do. My doc said he would love to give me extra scans next pregnancy but he really can't help all he can do is guide and be there if something happens.

I hope you get some rest! :hugs:

SO sorry hun, the wait is one of the worst parts, especially when you knew it wasn't right. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back