Af after mmc?

kra0

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im waiting for my mmc to happen at the min and was wondering how long after that does af usually return? I'm already thinking this far ahead even though I have another scan next week to be certain that it is a mmc xx

Hi hun, when i mc in may i started to bleed on 27th it lasted for about 7days (mines normally 4 days). Then my next af came 2nd july. Good luck xx

after a medical management i was a few days over 5 weeks, 5 weeks is my normal cycle so not that delayed. but everyone is differnt, don't be surprised if its a bit longer xxx

Sorry to hear about what you are going through xx

I am currently waiting for my AF after mc, in another thread it was mentioned up to 7 weeks so dont be disheartened if it doesnt return to normal straight way. Good luck xxx

I am an exception but I am still awaiting my first AF and I mc'ed 20th June so 11 weeks ago. But I had an erpc op on the 26th of Aug, due to retained tissue after mc'ing naturally. I ov'ed cd16 after the op and currently 5dpo as we decided to ttc straight away. Which is a 30 day cycle hopefully which is normal for me. Xx

i got my AF 30 days after d&c, my normal cycles before were 25 days so a little late. first AF was heavier with lots of cramps and lasted 1 day longer than usual. second AF was 26 days and lasted one day longer again but with normal flow and normal cramps and the 3 AF now is 25 days and all looks pretty back to normal.

it really varies so you have to wait anything between 4-8 weeks after the mc. usually for AF to be here you need at least 2 weeks without bleeding in between to allow for the hormonal changes to happen.

Thanks ladies, mc has arrived so il be eagerly awaiting my af next xxxx

Hey, up and down at the min! I started another thread this morn 'having a bad day' and tht explains it all lol to save me typing again cos I'm lazy :p how r u keeping xxxx

Sorry to hear what you are going through at the moment - it truly is horrible!

I had light bleeding for 3 weeks, then an actual M/C, then heavy bleeding for a week, then light bleeding for another 6 or so weeks.

My cycle eventually settled down though.. I had two periods and am now pregnant again. Feels like it's been an epic 5 months!!

Sorry to hear what you are going through at the moment - it truly is horrible!

I had light bleeding for 3 weeks, then an actual M/C, then heavy bleeding for a week, then light bleeding for another 6 or so weeks.

My cycle eventually settled down though.. I had two periods and am now pregnant again. Feels like it's been an epic 5 months!!

Congratulations :D it's stories like this that make me hopeful for the future xxxx

Congratulations :D it's stories like this that make me hopeful for the future xxxx

I am not sure I am the poster child for a happy ending as I am currently spotting (exactly like my other M/C started off)

EPU wont see me yet as I am too early..

BUT I have to be positive I guess.

xxxx

Keira - sorry hun that this happened, hope its over for you soon X

I had a mmc at 11 plus 5 , and ended up having a D&C too , my next AF arrived 26 days later , I am pretty sure I didn't ovulate that first month before AF arrived either, just so you bear in mind, good luck when you TTC again hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back