Mmc - how to speed up natural process?

Akua

Reaction score
I hope this isn’t insensitive to ask.

Currently going through a mmc (I’ve written the full story in my ttc journal if anyone’s interested)

At the moment I haven’t been given any medication or anything, but my hcg is dropping and I have been having a bit of spotting and mild period type cramps.

I was just wondering if there’s anything I can do to speed up the process. I just feel I might recover better from the trauma of everything if it’s done and then I can try to get back to normal life, as opposed to sitting at home waiting for the inevitable if that makes sense?

I was told walking can help to speed it up.

Sorry for your loss. Hugs

Hi Akua, I had my 4th MC yesterday - it took 2 weeks since I found out and nothing was happening so I decided to go for medical management. This is when you take a tablet then 2 days later get given pessaries to help you dilate...however before the 2 days were even up the tablet on its own (which shuts down your hormones) was enough to get everything started and it all just happened yesterday naturally. I don't know if this helps?? Not as natural as you were hoping I know but just a thought. Also I've heard reflexology can help. I totally get how you feel about getting it over and done with and not insensitive at all.

I'm so sorry for you (I don't say 'sorry for your loss 'because it makes me cringe having heard it so much myself) take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back