MMC again

darcy3

Reaction score
Hello, just to say I lost my baby yesterday. I had a sudden loss of symptoms which can be normal at 11 weeks but my waist returned and my breasts looked a bit deflated. My wonderful Dr got me straight in for a scan where the consultant tried without success to find a heartbeat. The baby measured 7+5 so must have died 2 days after we saw a strong healthy heartbeat. I opted for an evacuation immediately as my cervix wad still tightly closed and I was showing signs of infection. Tissue samples have been taken to see if there is any reason this keeps happening (4 miscarriages now, 2 MMC), plus my partner and I are having all the tests done too. Should take around 8 weeks then watch this space because I will be back!!! Off to sleep now but have decided to find a new job to keep myself busy. Obviously I'm heartbroken but I need to keep going for my 5 and 6 year olds. Onwards and upwards ladies and all the best to you all. Louise xxx

I am so sorry for you. I have never had mc, but it must be a horrible thing. Stay brave, find a job you will like and maybe next time you will get lucky without trying.

Realy sorry for ur loss darcy take care,I realy hope to see u back real soon xxx

BIG HUGS to you for your loss!
All the best darcy and tonnes of luck for finding a new job!!

So very sorry for your loss Darcy.:hugs: I hope that job hunting helps to take your mind off things a little and that you find a fabulous job. Good luck

Sorry to hear this. Hope you are taking care of yourself x

SO sorry to hear about your mc Darcy. Sending love & hugs xxx

Thank you all very much for your kind words, it means a lot. As soon as we have the results I'll be in the 'trying to conceive' section faster than a speeding bullet. I'm 35 so no time to waste ;-) . See you all soon I hope xx

Hi Darcy!

Make sure you look after yourself REALLY REALLY well and you'll all of a sudden be in the BFP section before you know it! No worries about age - I am 37, going on 38 and feel a golden oldie (but I keep telling myself you are only as old as you feel!) ha - try telling that my body sometimes!!

Be good to yourself!

Ha ha? I still think I'm about 25. I wish.... Anyway, I'd like another 2 ratbags to add to my collection which is why I'm wanting to get a move on. That said, I'd be overjoyed with one. Fingers crossed for us and here's hoping we'll soon be bump buddies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back