MMC again

That would be great! I so look forward to having a bump so I can be bump buddies with someone (if anyone will have me!!)

Have you ever thought it might be twins next time round - then you only have to go through the stress of the first 12 weeks once? My mum told me that twins run in our family and I am next in line :shock::shock: (erm, we only want one but two for the price of one would also be wonderful!)

Hugs and Peaceful thoughts to you! XXXX

Thank you all very much for your kind words, it means a lot. As soon as we have the results I'll be in the 'trying to conceive' section faster than a speeding bullet. I'm 35 so no time to waste ;-) . See you all soon I hope xx

Well I can beat you - I turned 40 in June :shock: definitely feel like time is against me lol. I got my BFP just after my birthday, thought it was the perfect present but obviously not meant to be that time :-( I shall be looking out for you in Tri 1. Sending lots of love & baby dust to you xxx

That would be great! I so look forward to having a bump so I can be bump buddies with someone (if anyone will have me!!)

Have you ever thought it might be twins next time round - then you only have to go through the stress of the first 12 weeks once? My mum told me that twins run in our family and I am next in line :shock::shock: (erm, we only want one but two for the price of one would also be wonderful!)

Hugs and Peaceful thoughts to you! XXXX

We would LOVE to have twins :) My OH is a twin, but sadly that doesn't make any difference to our chances as there aren't any twins on my side of the family.

We would LOVE to have twins :) My OH is a twin, but sadly that doesn't make any difference to our chances as there aren't any twins on my side of the family.[/QUOTE]

NEVER SAY NEVER!! Crazier things have happened!!!

Hehe, yes that's true - they do say the chances of conceiving twins increases if you are an 'older' mum and I definitely fit into that category lol ;-)

Here's to creating. the biggest older twin mum group ever xx

I'm so sorry Darcy, Iv'e only had one late mmc and so can't imagine how you must be feeling now.
Good luck finding a really good job to keep you busy, it's great they will be doing tests now and hope they get to the bottom of it very soon for you X

Here's to creating. the biggest older twin mum group ever xx

Darcy that sounds GREAT!!!! Though have you seen the size of a twinbump?! OUCH!! But hey, I would be the happiest (edging on the older but definately not there yet) mum in the world if one bump decided to stick!

TimTam, I have heard that aswell that twins tend towards the not so young ladies anymore.

I am just so happy to have found such wonderful ladies like you who also understand this biological clock thing. Can make you crazy, but I am not going to let it!!

Hope everyone is OK today and enjoy your Sunday!

Hehe, yes that's true - they do say the chances of conceiving twins increases if you are an 'older' mum and I definitely fit into that category lol ;-)

Yep i've had someone tell me that as well.. i laugh that at 33 i'm classed as an older mum lol... but i'm also taking agnus castus and apparently that can cause multiple births too... xx
Good luck to us all xx :dust:

Yay, soooooo good to chat to other mums to be in the same/similar age bracket :) Don't feel quite so old now lol. Here's to having twins, though I agree 5Element a twin bump would be huuuuuggggggeeee!! :)
Hmmm, do I start taking my Angus castus again......??!

By the way, welcome to the very golden but not so oldies group!! It is a great feeling to know I am not the only older "wannabeamum" here!! FX for us all!!!

Babydust all round! XXXXX

Hi 5Element - I found this on the Internet about Agnus Castus:

This is the herb of choice for helping to restore hormone imbalance and increasing fertility. In one study 48 women diagnosed with infertility took agnus castus daily for three months, 7 of them became pregnant during that time and 25 of them regained normal progesterone levels.

Agnus castus is particularly helpful for those women who have a luteal phase defect (shortened second half to the cycle) or those with high prolactin levels, because it stimulates the proper functioning of the pituitary gland which controls the hormones.

Agnus castus works to restore hormonal balance and can be used where there are hormone deficits as well as excesses it:

* Regulates periods
* Restarts periods which have stopped
* Helps with heavy bleeding
* Increases the ratio of progesterone to oestrogen by balancing excess oestrogen.

Note:
Don't take any herbs while you are using drug treatments or going through assisted conception (such as IVF), unless prescribed by a qualified practitioner.

Katkin, thanks so much for the info!

Darcy, how are you doing?! Hope you are getting back into swing again!?

XXXXXXXX

You're welcome 5Element :)

How are you doing Darcy? Hope you are feeling ok? :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back