Fuffins moans again*UPDATE: Back from Hospital!*

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been in pain for hours now.

Pains have been on and off since about 2.45. Some have been pretty damn bad. Tightenings with really sharp pains that ease of....then after a few mins are back. Like 3 mins methinks.

Have also felt very sick today. And throat has flared up. Went to see GP this morning. She said I have a viral throat infection....So paracetomal is the only thing that can help.

Also, my nose has been snotting like mad (sorry TMI) And cant stop needing to do a number 2 :(

Crying like hell. May have lost half my body fluid today :cry: :lol:

Generally feel like sh*t!!!!

People keep telling me I look great and my skin looks amazing. This must be Gods compensation for everything else.

Sorry to moan ladies.

Who wants to shoot me first? :lol:

Update:
I went to the hospital last night, due to pains.
I was on a trace, which measured the tightenings. The doc checked my cervix. She said if it was high as usual and she couldnt reach it that would be a good sign. She did reach it. It was soft, but closed. So, no labour.
Then they had a quick look at bubs position with the ultrasound. Still breech of course.
Then decided to admit me to keep an eye on pains.

Today I have been allowed to come home. Seen my consultant who said very little. The MW said that th pains are most likely the pressure of the size of the baby and the amount of water. She said it can cause tightenings. But I am to keep an eye on it, as there is a high chance I will not go full term (42 weeks, here I come! :rotfl: )

So I am home. Still in a lot of pain...Sitting, standing, lying....all as bad right now.

Have :cry: :cry: :cry: since leaving the hospital. Am really glad bubs is well and healthy. Just dont know how much my body or brain can take of this. Cant wait until full term (if I get there)...Then I will know bubs will defo be ok, it will all soon be over and my body is nearer to feeling 'normalish' again.

Thank you for all the messages ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will only accept them hugs if they come with a bullet to put me out my misery :rotfl:

I am still alive. That means your hugs werent loaded either Sarah :x :evil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fuffins1981 said:
I will only accept them hugs if they come with a bullet to put me out my misery :rotfl:

fraid not... though they do come with icecream and chocolate... xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Um....well.... at least your skin is looking good :hug:

:shock: Gosh!! ! I feel for you hun! I hope you feel better soon it sounds like you have had more than your fair share of problems during this pregnancy.You need a break now!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Instead of hugs I'll send you cake, choc, lots of trashy magazines and a big duvet - you need to pamper yourself :D xx

how are you today hun? keep an eye on they tightnings :hug:

all the best, i hope you are able to go full term (or at least closer tahtn you are now).

I see you are now at 1000 posts, what a milestone!

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
all the best, i hope you are able to go full term (or at least closer tahtn you are now).

I see you are now at 1000 posts, what a milestone!

Sandi

990 of which has been moaning :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I must have nothing better to do :lol:

As for pregnancy, gonna try as much as I can to relax. Cant see my OH much, as my hospital is in Brum. have to stay local just incase now.

Roll on 09/07/2008!! :) :pray:

Hi Fuffins,

Really sorry to hear of all the pain you've been having, I really hope you're feeling a little better now.

I've been having pains/tightenings too although have been ok today. I know, it is pretty scary at this stage as I'm positive I didn't have anything like it unti about a week before I dropped last time!!!

Take care and don't do too much (that's what everyone keeps telling me!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back