last scan today, baby weighs an estimated 7lbs 14oz!

petchy

Reaction score
i had the last of the extra scans in connection with the study i'm taking part in today! amazing to see our baby again, although we didn't see as much as last time as he's so cramped for space in there now and the head is almost half engaged.

found out that his estimated weigh right now is 3200gr (7lbs 14oz) and his estimated weight at birth (if he arrives pretty much on time that is!) will be 3800gr (8lbs 8oz) which we were told was pretty average weight! it is just so amazing to think he is all READY in there, and already weighs more than i did at birth! made me realise there's actually a completely finished little person inside me just waiting to come out and meet us!

we got 2 scan pics this time, both of his face (or what is visible of his face over the pelvis!) i would post the scan pics on here, but there's not much point as it's difficult to work out what is what even for me myself! plus my laptop is not connected to my scanner at the moment so it will have to be later anyway if i do decide to post them after all!

well he can come any time now - sooner rather than later if i have it my way! lol! so i'm rocking on my gym ball like mad to get him to engage further, and will be going for long walks every day (weather permitting!) as well as massaging the bump with clary sage oil, eating curry, having sex (OH won't know what's come over me all of a sudden!!! lol), might even get the breast pump out for a test run to see if a bit of nipple stimulation might help! lol i'll try all the old wives tales from now on!

Hello

How exciting im so jelous i only got to scans and they were so early its hard to tell whats what.
Hopefulyl baby will ocme soon we are alljust waiting now lol.
Good luck
Talk to you soon.
katrina

hello....well its gettin closer and closer now, so exciting hey?
id love to have a scan right now, just to say a hello to her!! id also love some idea on her weight.
take care xx

oooohhh Petchy!!!! not long now - I can hardly believe it! I remember joining this forum in July and you were one of the first people I 'chatted' to - looking back its hard to believe that was about 6 months ago!

Make sure you keep us posted when you've had the bubba!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back