• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

miss being pregnant

farls

Reaction score
hi all. i know its a bit late for the baby blues but im finding myself wanting another baby and its really starting to bother me. i loved being pregnant and because we have had our babies so close together i was pregnant for 18 months out of the last 2 years. my husband says one of each is all he wants but i would love another baby. i have always felt i was ment to be a mammy and although its hard at times its the best feeling ever. its getting so bad i found myself staring at a heavily pregnant woman in asda, she must have thought i was a complete wierdo :oops: i know in my head another baby straight away isnt the right thing but the thought of having no more babies is starting to bother me. DH doesnt realise how much i want another one. he is adament (sp?) 2 is enough. PLEASE HELP

i think its hormones... i feel like that sometimes altho deep down i dont want another yet!
it is annoying- i snap myself out of it by reminding myself my daughter deserves 100% of my time, attention and money as a mummy and it wouldnt be fair on her 2 hav another just now- it really helpos me when i hav a broody moment! xx

I don't know how to help. My husband says the same...no more after this one...two's enough...and already I know I want more! He thinks he's adament too. Could you not get accidently pregnant? This will be my plan. I know it's sneaky but worth it in the long run. :) The poor thing is that Robin is the worlds best Dad so I don't really understand why he doesn't want a big family.
:hug:

I get jealous when I see pregnant girls too. Your OH may change his mind in time. After 18 months of pregnancy it is prob a good idea to let your body recover for a while.

Charlotte is 14 weeks old and i'd have another one tomorrow. We wanted them close together but I said I'd wait until Christmas to decide on when to start trying again, but now I could just start trying straight away. I do think though when I'm with charlotte how different it would be to have a baby and a toddler - much harder. If you know that now isn't right for you, maybe you can get your husband to agree to reevaluate in a year - that way it isn't a definate no, just a not yet. Also, I think my sister was offered counselling when her OH had a vacsectomy, as she wanted another but it wasn't financially viable, so maybe this could help?

you sound exactly like me. DH is convinced that one of each is quite enough, but I'd love 2 more really. I already feel sad about not being pregnant any more (even though I was hugely uncomfortable and wishing it over whilst it was happening lol).

I miss it too, i have kept all my maternity stuff. I used to love stroking and talking to my bump

I Miss The Bump And The Attention And Fuss You Get :D

I dont Miss All The Bad Stuff Like Peeing All The Time And Backache

I Can't Wait Til I Can Do It All Again Though :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: farls :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm sure if you really want to be a Mummy again it will happen when the time's right :hug: There's nothing wrong with wanting another baby, or with waiting either, and I'm sure if you talk to your DH about how you feel he may find he wants the same, to be a complete and happy family. Ask him what he'd have done had you had another baby boy :) very best wishes :hug:

I felt really broody after Jake was born but I just had to tell myself I was being silly, its just hormones. I dont feel it so bad any more.

I miss having the bump (when it isnt trying to rearrange my ribcage), the attention and fuss, the excitement and anticipation. Even though I sound crazy, I actually enjoyed? (enjoyed is the wrong word, but I cant think) the labour, even though it was excruciating, i felt so powerful and euphoric, nothing a man will ever experience.

However, now I have Jake in my life I dont have room in my heart at the moment for another. Maybe in 3 or 4 years time. I would love to have a little girl one day :D

i just miss being pregnant.. i don't think i could handle another renee.

well for now anyway :lol:

:hug:

thanks for all the advice. going to give it a year and see how i feel. my body prob does need a rest and maybe by then DH might consider it. i know if we had two boys he would have tried again so maybe i can talk him round :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back