• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i loved being pregnant!

i just looked back at my labour watch thread it such a bloody exciting time isnt it

I wish I'd of had one but I went into labour really early hours of the morning :( x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that's because Paige was the most anticipated baby in the world! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she has any bothers or sisters they better not be as lazy as she was! Then again, Livi made you wait a while. I was hoping you got a big old labour watch. Its tense job being someones text buddy, your on edge for weeks!

i say i really dont like being pregnant but then again, when Noa wriggels his little bum around and i stroke it i catch my self sitting there looking at my tummy with a big grin on my face so i guess a part of me will miss it :cloud9:

i HATED being pregnant lol. never wanna be pregnant ever again. it was so uncomfortable and it felt sooo not me. LOVE having her here. wish i could have fast forwarded the pregnancy lol x

I miss being preggers i loved my bump an missed the small kicks an prods now im wiping his butt with big kicks whilst changing him :D lol but i love him all the same lol xx

Last edited:
i just looked back at my labour watch thread it such a bloody exciting time isnt it

ah thats a nice idea! I disappeared to hospital before my labour started so my thread is people going...

'any1 heard anything?'
'nope'
'she MUST have had him by now'
'just had a txt, shes still in early labour'
'oh'
'any news?'
'nope'
etc.... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts