miscarrige

fraggle

Reaction score
I had a miscarrige two weeks ago. I am on anti biotics for an infection.
I didnt know i was pregnant as i was having problems coming of the conceptive depo jab and didnt understand what my body was feeling at the time. How do i prepare my body before trying to get pregnant again.

Wait for at least 2 healthy and normal periods. Take prenatal vitamins, folic acid, and possibly progesterone. Check with your doctor to see what your labs results and levels were. If normal, just maintain a healthy lifestyle, relax and enjoy. If not sure .. ask your doctor if progesterone is an option.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Hi Fraggle,

I started miscarrying 4 weeks ago, and also had an infection - I've just finished my course of antibiotics. My Dr advised me it's best to have at least 1 normal period before TTC again.

Apart from that all I'm doing is eating healthily, taking folic acid and plan to do a bit of walking for exercise.

Fingers crossed that it happens for both of us again soon.

I will say a prayer for you and your family. You wil be blessed again. I have 3 healthy and wonderful chilldren each were great pregnancys.
then unfortunately with my 4th pregnancy 11/02 I was 6 weeks and had a heartbeat.... but was told I had a torn placenta. At 8 weeks no HB and I had a D and c at 11 wweks. In Oct 2003 I thought I was pregnant w/ a positive result, but with U/S was told I had a blighted ovum (empty sac). I was devasted. Pretty much gave up thinking I would have a fourth baby.

I will tell you .... I feel really good about this one. I am alittle over 5 weeks ... and my levels are coming out great. Please say a prayer for me that this pregnancy is a healthy and viable one. I will say many prayers for you and your family. Your miracle will come. Relax and let nature take its course.

God Bless and Take Care.

DH and I weren't actively ttc, but we definately weren't preventing it either! I had 2 normal periods before I became pregnant again, I'm 25 weeks along now and everything is just perfect. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back