am i losing my baby?? :(

jadelouise123

Reaction score
around 2weeks ago i got a bfp with a faint line on a hpt so went to docs did a urine test was a bfn. i still had all my pregnancy symptoms
n i knw im pregnant, Af was due 6 days ago n ive had no
period pains which i usualy get.. docs tld me to wait a week n do another test.
was spottin yesterday after intercourse then got up today n im bleeding realy heavy, i used two tampons in 1 hour (bearing in mind they r supose to last 4-8 hours) its bright red blood and keeps stopin thn cumin bk, its also clotty n i got real bad cramps.. am i having a miscarrige? ps so sorry for TMI! lol x

Sorry to hear this hun but yes it does sound like you've had an early miscarriage.

Please stop using tampons and they can put you at risk of infection.

Make an appointment with your GP as soon as you can hun and ask them to test your hCG levels (2 blood tests 48 hours apart) and they will be able to tell you for sure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry but Id have to say I probably agree its likely you are having a mc. Definetly get yourself to a gp if you can just to check yourself out! Big Hug! Xx

I dont know much about his but didn't want to read and run - hope you are ok and that you can get yourself checked out soon, big hugs xx

I'm afraid it sounds like it could be, just make sure ok and go to the docs as soon as you can. Also as carnat22 says you need to stop using tampons. When i lost mine the hospital told me to use pads when bleeding so i'd say do the same. Hope your ok and keep your chin up.
xxx

Sorry hon but I have to agree with the other ladies and say that it sounds like it could be a chemical. I am sorry :-( xxxx

yeah its a m/c :( ive calculated it n i would have been around 5 weeks pregnant :( thanks for your support ladies..means alot xx

Sending you lots of hugs hun... really sorry to hear what you are going through :( xxx

So sorry to hear this lovely, sending you lots of love and cuddles. x

Hugs Hun, it's really tough, whatever stage you are at, as carnat said please don't use tampons and get to docs when you can xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back