not sure

keke

Reaction score
Hey there!
abous 6 months ago I had a miscarrige, i was only a motnh pregnant but still devastated ny it. A few weeks later my periods started again and have been spot on each month but I am now 3 weeks late. I've taken 3 tests so far each week and each one has been negative. Over the last week i've started to get little cramps just like when i was pregnant before. has anyone else know what this is, or has had it happen to them?

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum! Cramps are very common in early pregnancy. As you're so so late I'd ask your doctor for a blood test... Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with Sams mum :)

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :D

:wave: welcome, and good luck :dust:
I'ld head to the drs

like the ladies said i would def take a trip to the doctors and if your not pregnant then they might be able to shead some light on it :) x x x x x

Welcome to the forum

Sorry to hear of your miscarriage...I would go to the doctors and get a blood test done like the others have said, then at least it will put your mind at ease.

Good Luck x

:wave: welcome I agree with the others and get yourself to the Dr's miss, Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back