• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miscarried...

Charm

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Thank you for all the support but I'm afraid it's bad news (again). :(

I started bleeding on Friday 16th so I had a scan at the EPU on Monday 19th but the baby was showing as 6weeks and I should have been almost 8weeks.

I've had a lot of bleeding and stomach cramps over the last two weeks and I had my second scan this morning and the baby has gone.

I know this sounds strange but I'm not as upset with this loss as I was with my first, I think I was half expecting it in a sad way. I'm actually relieved that I didn't have to go into hospital again for medical management or a D&C.

So after I get my first period back I'll be joining you all in the TTC section hoping it's third time lucky. Better start getting some BD practice in, I've forgotten what goes where it's been that long. :wink:

It's all about positive thinking.....and baby dust of course and some glue won't go a miss next time.

Anyhow I've decided to look on the positive side, the government are supposed to be extending paid maternity leave to 9months instead of 6 and I've read a few times that it starts around April 2007.
I hope it happens as it'll be good news for all the ladies TTC now.

Charm X

Charm I'm sorry for your loss chick but it's great you are staying positive ... Dive into the TTC section anyway, most of the time we're just bantering away about anything & everything - Or maybe that's just me :think:

Had my third confirmed MC recently too - Ever fancy a chat feel free to email, PM or add me to MSN.

x

Hi Charm
Am so sorry for you,I understand how you feel as we have had it happen the same time. You sound positive which is good......

I am TTC now straightaway,the consultant said that as long as I know my cycle etc etc that I should take 14 days from the day the M/C started and go from there,after the scan they said that my womb lining was good and ready so i am starting right now. You may feel you can't right now but for me I feel I have to or I will go mad.

Please keep your chin up girlie and if you need to chat anytime then I am here for you
Bex

Hi Wobbles & bexxie,

Good to see your both positive too, I think I'll just start trying straight away.

The sonographer showed me 3 scan pictures of my womb and everything has cleared out and it looks perfectly normal.

My miscarriage started Friday 16th June and lasted 13 days today is the first day I have not had a bleed. So I'm just going to try to BD every other day with no stress or charting and see if I get a period in 4-6 weeks. That's if I can remember what to do, my poor hubby. :wink: .

You never know we might all get our BFP next month and actually reach our 12 weeks scans, wouldn't that be nice.

Good luck with TTC and I'm sure we'll be speaking in the other forum soon. :D

Charm X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back