How soon....?

mandspice

Reaction score
I had a D&C last Thursday and am still grieving but I just can't stop thinking about TTC as soon as possible....I've had no bleeding at all so I assume everything was removed......do you have to wait until your first AF before TTC? Can it happen before or if a test was positive would it just mean that the old pregnancy hormones were still around?

hey, sorry for your loss hun. :hug:
As for the TTC question i think the docs advise to wait until you've had your first AF because of dates and getting your body back to normal.

I think if you was to test now the hormone maybe gone but i didn't have a D + C i had Medical management and after a week the hormone was still hanging round. :roll:

sorry i couldn't be more use . :hug:

Hello hun Sorry to hear about you mc. i had a mc last year. i waited for three months as advised by my GP and got pregnant straight away. A friend didnt wait got pregnant straight away and we both have healthy children. Best advice is to start ttc when you feel ready. :D

sorry to hear about your loss

I had a m/c at 8 weeks and had a D&C, I bled for a couple of days after, my Doc advised us to wait until had 1st normal period though technically you can get pregnant straight away. he said it was to give my body time and for my uterus to go back, we started ttc after my 1st period and took us 8 months to fall again.

good luck

Hiya,

im so sorry to hear of your loss...

They reccomend after a d and c to wait a little longer, give yourself a few more weeks mentally nd physically to recover, if you feel ok theres no reason to sttart ttc with your docs approval...

I wish you all the best

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back