miscarried (warning, not nice reading)

jiesta

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i found out at my 12 week scan that instead of being 12 weeks and 4 days that my baby had died at 10 weeks 6 days. As this was on 22 dec i decided to wait till xmas was over before going in for op, i spoke to hospital yesterday and said i wouuld ring today for a bed. Unfortunatly at about 11 last night i started getting period pains on and off and had some bleeding, at about 1 i was on the loo with pains so bad i collapsed on the floor, managed to get back up and felt a big gush and what followed was horrific, i bled non stop for 6 hours with terrible pains and clots the size of golf balls, i had a clot the size of my palm that i had to pull out with paper, i was fainting on and off all night and could'nt leave the bathroom to phone for help, i live alone. I ended up just laying on the floor as i was exhausted, the blood was everywhere, i never knew it would be such a traumatic experience, finally at about 8 this morning i was able to call for help and am now recovering. I will definatly go for a op if it happens again, sorry if i've upset anybody with my post, i just needed to tell people who would understand :(

:hug: oh hun im so sorry u had to go through this, I went through the exact same thing in apr this yr, i was 14 wks 6days when i started to bleed an baby had died at 13wks. I decided to go natural an when through the same thing i had the gush then what i can only describe as my baby was there down the toilet! It was horrific!
Im so sorry u are goin through this, an i know it dont help but it does get easier i promise u now!
Take care hun take it easy!
xx

OMG I am so sorry, how awful. All i can do is send you lots of hugs :hug: , that really is an ordeal to go through. Get yourself checked over and get some rest xx

hi hun im so sorry for what you had to go through. Its not the same but when i found out i lost the baby at my 12 week scan a few months ago i opted to have a D&C which was bad enough but i cant begin to imagine what that felt like.

Look after yourself and if you ever need anything we are all here for you anytime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

((((((Jiesta)))))))) That sounds awful, poor you! Glad you're ok now, and as Claire says might be an idea to get yourself checked out if you haven't already :hug:

Hi sweetheart. I really know what you're going through as I lost my baby at 10 weeks 1 day, just yesterday.

I too had awful bleeding and pain (blood all over my brand new cream sofa :( ) and my baby + gestational sac fell into my trousers whilst walking around the house!! I couldn't face putting it in the toilet or the bin. I wrapped it in tissue and gave it to the EPAU to dispose off. I think they are sending it to the lab for tests though.

I am sooo sorry you are going though this alone, I really am. What a terrible time of year too. Please try and rest. Have you got any family who you can stay with until you feel better?

Even though I have my OH to support me, I am going to the Community Psychiactric Nurse for some counselling. I am sure this will help me through my grief. You can speak to your doctor to arrange some counselling if you think it might help you. I know everyone is different though.

I will be thinking of you over New Year. Please please PM if you need someone to chat too. I am away until next week now, but I will definately reply and help if I can.

Lots of Love
Michelle
x

OMG you guys, how awful to go through something like that. I didn't realise it being so tiny at that stage that that would happen. I'm so sorry. :hug:

babe i'm so sorry and really upset after reading your post.. i don't know what to say other then sorry and i wish you the best of luck... if you everyneed anyone jus pm me :hug: :cry:

It brought tears to my eyes reading that so so sorry you had to go through that. My thoughts are with you. Take care xxxx

jiesta

Dear love you that sounds terrible and to b alone while all this was going on must b so frightening, just take care of yourself and rest plenty. ill b thinking of you.

Love puppylove

jiesta - so sorry for your loss and for the terrible experience you've had. Sending you hugs. :hug:

LBxx

I had this nearly 5 years ago and know what you are going through :(

Thanks to everybody for sending such lovely replies, im feeling a bit better today, bleeding has slowed down and i have no pain so hope its all complete, not sure how i will cope mentally but it helps to have the support of other people on this site who have gone through similar losses or who can just relate to what has happened, thanks again to everybody x :hug:

thats ok hun we are here anytime you need us and i mean that anytime. :hug:

You will get through this and it will take time but i promise you it will get easier. Im glad your feeling a bit better now, just take lots of time and look after yourself.
Take care and we are all here anytime :hug: :hug:

Imso sorry for your loss. That must have been such a terrible experience for you. I opted for DandC , so i can only imagine how hard this must have been. Make sure you really look after yourself now and get all the help and support that you need.
Sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back