miscarried (warning, not nice reading)

Oh hunny I'm so sorry :hug: I can't say anything else really because I can't imagine what your going through.
I'm thinking think of you through and give you a cyber hug x x

So sorry for your loss, I had the same happen to me in October this year, I lost so much blood i needed a transfusion and IVF fluids as well as an evac for retained pregnancy tissue.... I feel the MW/ hospital doesn't give us enough information, even if it is just in the form of a leaflet then maybe we would be more able to react quicker and prevent some of the trauma... I felt so empty and sad.... I don't know what i would have done without the understanding of the ladies here..... Just knowing that others have been through the same thing , really truely know how you feel, and have come through it.....well that helped me alot...... times ahead will be full of mixed emotions and mixed hormones causing emotions too.... please be kind to yourself, Share as much of your feeling as you can. It does get better.
Take care doll, :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Jiesta please please pleas ego get yourself checked out it is absoloutely essential you do.

Im so sorry for what youve been through and i do understand what youve been going through, in 2005 sept we lost our baby at twelve weeks, finding out LO's heartbeat had stopped at 8weeks five days. When told my 3 options to have the pessary or to let babba pass naturally or D&C i opted for D&C when i was younger id had a termination and actually saw the baby when it passed (something i do think about everyday and something im not proud of but a choice i made) it was horrific and couldnt bare to see that again. I was told i would have to go back the following day for the op, however at about one in the morning i lost the baby and passed ot, i didnt look couldnt bare it but i knew my angel was gone, when i got to the hospital the next day i told them, i was devastated but strangely relieved because i though i wouldnt have had to have the op, they scanned me to check that my angel had gone and they said that it had, but i was left ith a 30cm blood clot that was impossible for my body to pass without the op, so after all that i had to have it anyway, if i hadnt of had it i may not be here today, so please please please get checked anyway it is so important.

I am so sorry you lost your angel and Im here if you want to pm me feel free to anytime darlin, i know right now your going through enough and just want to hide away but this is important that you get your health sorted out. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jiesta i have only just seen this thread and wanted to send my love, i'm really sorry for your loss, i went thru the same thing in may this year and optd for the naturel way i just didnt realise it was going to be so horrid.

i hope your physically starting to feel better :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back