Miscarriage

This is still so so hard I don't know how im going to manage through this im heartbroken and still have 11 days for my next scan im devastated why is this happening?

Hi hun, I miscarrried at 7 weeks in December. I have been TTC since, I know I OV on my last cycle, but the witch got me (40 day cycles since MC, 28 day cycles before) I desperately want to be pregnant again. I'd never been pregnant before and still get emails that I'd signed up for that I can't seem to stop that update me on how far I would have been on my last pregnancy! Fingers crossed for us both.

Hi, sorry for your loss xx

My best chances of conceiving have always been immediately after my mc. As it happens it's always been the cycle after my first period since mc that i have gone on to conceive again , but I always started trying a few weeks after mc. Most health are professionals said to me it's mainly for dates etc as to why they advise you to wait as long as you are definitely getting negative HPTs then go for it.. Xx

hi jaiandleigh

so that was your 2nd cycle after your mc you conceived? im hoping mine will be like that

Yep!

Miscarried January 27th had my first bleed 6 weeks later in march then OV'd & fell pregnant 3 weeks later :)

It happened to me last year as well miscarried September, then November had first bleed and 2 weeks later conceived!

FX the same happens for you too!! Xx

I would really like to conceive straight away but I don't know if that will happen

Just a wee update everyone,

ive had a lot of support from loads of support from family and friends however their is 1 friend which ive always considered her a good friend she was even my bridesmaid but ive messaged her twice both on fb and on text but although it says messages read shes not replying im so hurt x

Sometimes people don't know how to react. But it's not nice. You would have thought she would say something.
I hope your scan does show a late starter. But I don't want to get your hopes up. Its a really hard thing to go through but recent studies show that you are roughly twice as likely to conceive after a mc. Chances are still low but I found having something to focus on was important. (Now hubby doesn't want to try I'm throwing myself into wedding planning)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back