miscarriage :(

lisa1985

Reaction score
My baby sadly died at 10 weeks this weekend, went in for d&c today, what a horrible thing to go through, I don't think anyone can understand how awful it is physically and mentally until you have been through it yourself. My partner is also devastated, was horrible to see him cry so much.

Thoughts and hugs to all you lovely ladies who are also suffering xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, hun. It is a horrible thing to go through.

It has been eight weeks for me nearly and I can say it does get a little bit easier. Some days are harder than others, but you will get through this. Spend lots of time with your DH and take the time to grieve. Look after yourself. The ladies in this forum are wonderful and very supportive x x

Sorry about your loss Hun. It is a horrible thing to go through, take all the time you need to heal and grieve. The emotional pain never leaves you but it does get easier to live with xxx

Sorry for your loss it is the hardest thing to go through. Take time to grieve and spend time with your oh and take care of each other!! Xxxxx

So sorry :-( I just had the same thing myself last week. Third one in a row for us.
The ERPC seemed to be way more dramatic than natural for some reason (think it was because it was an op etc).
It does get better, honestly. The best thing is to look forward, whilst never forgetting.
In my thoughts xx

So sorry :( such a tough tough time for you. I hope it gets easier for you, life can just be cruel sometimes, don't understand it!xxx

Thanks for your replies everyone. I feel weird today, very hard to get used to there suddenly being no baby anymore. My symptoms have pretty much gone but luckily the d&c was okay and haven't had much pain. How long did everyone else wait before ttc again? xxx

Lisa - I'm not waiting. Some people do, some don't.
I didn't the first time or the last. The reason most docs say to wait is that ovulation is erratic after a mc or DC that they aren't able to date the pregnancy. That can worry you or them. Mine say wait one cycle.
That said, I'm monitoring my cycle as soon as my HPT is negative and I should ovulate 1-3 weeks later.
It helps me to look forward but it doesn't suit everyone, some people need time to grieve.
I found comfort in a charity called sayinggoodbye - they have been wonderful to me xx

Part of me wants to wait a few months, but the other part is saying to try again after next period. On the day of my miscarriage i was saying I never want to get pregnant again!! I am very worried about having to go through this all again, but I guess you just don't know unless you try. xx

I know that exact thing.
Last time I said NEVER AGAIN. We did wait and it was almost a year between the two. It just depends really on what you want and how you feel. Only you know that xx

We tried again straight away, my mc was an early mc but I just felt I had to start trying again in order to cope as I just wanted to be pregnant again. Everyone is different go with your gut instinct, some people say you are more fertile after a mc ?

I hope you feel a bit more positive soon and whenever you start trying again good luck and fx crossed for a sticky healthy bean xxx

Hi Lisa, we were told to wait one cycle and try again when we were ready. After a long talk, we decided to try again. In any case, my first period came and went ( thought I had ovulated but, having done some research, seems unlikely). I ovulated this cycle and we are actively trying again.

I know how you feel, though. Part of me wanted to wait, as I found the whole thing traumatic, and I am still a little scared it will happen again, but I want a baby so much and will keep trying. Keep your chin up x x

I'm so sorry. We went through a m/c at 7 1/2 weeks earlier this month and were told conflicting things by doctors. I read up on the most recent study that I could find and decided to try again immediately. It was the right thing for us to have something else to focus on, but obviously everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back