Miscarriage (Not a loss but thoughts)

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Has you all know I lost my first on 11th February 2013 & had a ERPC on 19th February 2013.

At the time I was told, I thought I was the only person in the world - Someone, somewhere didn't want me to be happy and the experience of this have destroyed me & I am a different person.

Luckily now I am recovered physically but think of my Angel everyday, plus 5.3 weeks pregnant with my 2nd pregnancy.

It is very surprising on how common any type of miscarriage is, whither its a chemical, MMC so on.

But through my own trauma I have become to learn how much support there is out there for people that need it at this difficult time.

Miscarriage Association is a big one, a charity run to help us women & men alike going through it, I've come across groups (Private) on Facebook where you can talk to people that have gone through it too & also here on PF. There was even a lovely lady that on Easter Saturday lit a candle for everyone that messaged her regarding their loss & send lovely little cards with pictures, she did this out of the kindness of her heart for thousands of people.

All the above helped me, and got me back on track to try again - Yes I still feel raw with it 7 weeks on.

But anyone going through this, remember support is there, don't do this alone.

Last edited:
I was worried when i saw this and thought you had mc again....thank goodness you r ok.

I am now a member and volunteer for the miscarriage association....there work.is great and i hope to become involved in fund raising for them also in the future.

I agree before I had my mc I didnt even consider anything going wrong when preg. Its just not talked about. Now I know unfortunately it's more common and I just wish mc wasnt such a taboo x

pregnant with baby no 2 ;)
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 excuse my terrible spelling :p

I thiyght the worst seeing this at 1st hun!! I thouht it was bad news!!
So glad ur lil bean is sticking rihht in there!

What a lovely lady doing that & a lovely thread aswell!

I hope all the ladies currently suffering or have in the past all the help and supportbin the world xxxxxx

Sorry ladies, I should of written it differently.

I also volunteer now for MA, for Easter instead of wasting money on cards & eggs for my family I donated it all the MA so it could help women that needed it. As someone somewhere found out in Easter their tragic news.

Me too, I never gave miscarriage a though - & to be honest didnt really think you could have a MMC until I was ready to TTC.

What I have went through as changed me a lot, not in a way that I'm not me anymore - but the way I think about things, & get treated & what I do even though there is a large part of me missing

I agree about feeling there's a part of you missing. Its hard to look into the future if you know what i mean? Xxx

Hiya, I've become involved with the saying goodbye.org charity in the last week or so. They hold services for people who have lost babies at any stage. We had the priest mention our losses when we had my little girl baptised. I'm not particularly religious but it did give me a sense of peace, because we had honoured the two we lost and involved them in an important family event.
Hope you're ok xxx

Miscarriage – the word can be traumatic for women who have gone through it.thank god you just aware from all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back