Miscarriage clinic results

Lozzaste

Reaction score
I finally had my follow up appt today with the miscarriage clinic.

In short, there is no reason for my losses that can be detected. Everything seems normal.
I was advised that I need to chill out about TTC - and the doctor was absolutely right. I do need to. She told me to throw away my ovulation tests and kits, and I've already given them to my husband to get rid of / hide. I also agreed that I wouldn't take a pregnancy test for two weeks after AF is due as they said they won't treat me with progesterone until then. They have out a plan in place for when I ever get a BFP. The pure fact is that TTC is all consuming at the moment and I see that all I was trying to do was replace my losses. Frantically - peeing on sticks at 7DPO can't be healthy! :shakehead:

That also means I will be deleting my shortcut to this website and try my best not to log in too often.

TTC is exhausting. I need my life back. :wall2:

Thank you to all for your kind words etc and I wish you all BFPs soon! Lots of love!
PS: I don't think I can promise I will *never* log in as I want to see how you're all getting on!

PPS: I can't believe this is the first time I've noticed the animated smileys! Haham:)

L xx

hopefully the break will do you good and stop you obsessing and you can come back with your sticky bean real soon :) take care.....

Good Luck with your relaxed approach Lozzaste - wish you all the best, and hope to see you back here with a BFP soon!

xxx

Good news they can't find anything wrong, but guess harder that way as nothing they can fix. Sounds like a plan to have a rest or at least just go the old fashioned way of Just BDing around OV and nothing else, it can be all consuming cant it.

All I can think of is when I'll next be ov-ing even when I'm still in aftermath of miscarriage. Have promised OH a break till we've had our hols in may, bu would dearly love to be pg before beginning oct when my due date would have been.

Take care and hope to see you back here in tri3. Xx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you having a wee break from the forum but totally understand why your doing it. Fx the break does you good and chilling out helps bring you your BFP. Great news there are no fertility problems and even better news the Dr has a plan for when your do get pregnant. I am sure it won't be long.

Michelle x

Thank you everyone, this forum has been an amazing support and when I am
Back in the game (so to speak!) I look forward to seeing you all with those sticky BFPs! Xxxxxxxx

Good luck Lozzaste you've been a great support to me when ttc. Hope to see you back soon with a stress free bfp :) x

Aww gd luck lovely I totaly understand where ur coming from dan keeps saying to me ur trying to hard u need to chill but I can't and I'm not as bad as I was tho I need to use opks due to ovulation changing and dans shift patterns at work I only test 2 days 12 -14 .... I'm trying not to come on here so much as much as I love everyone I do get upset when I see all the bfps and wander why not me :-( ... Hopefully our sticky beans are not far away take care xxxx

thats great there was no real reason, even if nothing to pinpoint it on.. should just mean bad luck.

Sounds like a good plan to calm down about ttc, I really hope to see you here soon with your relaxed bfp XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back