Minerals Make Up

DW1978

Reaction score
Does anyone use it?

I fancy giving it a try, it always looks amazing on their websites and videos etc. But there are loads of different brands available now and some are half the price of others, can anyone recommend any?

I got myself bare escentuals and quite like it, can be a bit dry if you havedry skin though

i had it and it dries your skin out something awful. i use Chanel vitalumiere which is fab and looks lovely on you dont need to use much to get good coverage either xxx

ive tried loads the only mineral make up i llike is jane iredale but its super expensive :( £80 for face spritz brush and powder xxx

Jeeze Piglet!!! £80 for that! thats like what I spend on the rare occassion I replace all my Benefit make up!

Got to be honest- don't use the stuff but looked at bare minerals soo many times! On a budget atm so using up my cheapy boots 'naturals' or whatever the range is atm before I move on.... So guna sulk about back here and listen to what every one else says =D
Hope no one minds!

xxxxxxxxx

it doesnt last long either, if it lasted i wud use it all the time but i only get a month out of it, atm im using estee lauder double wear (used to be too heavy and thick for my skin, now its perfect, i think im getting old :( ) xxx

Jeeze! you would have thought they atleast make sure it would take its time till it was empty at that price! Hell I'd want it to put itself on before I'm even awake then I don't scare the neighbours putting the bins out for that price!

Don't think these makeup folk realise that the rest of us have other things and would like a nice priced decent make up to keep us happy loll!!!

You aint getting old! I'm the little old lady - considering buying a shed load of cats and everything atm and a shopping trolly to go to spar with =D

xxxxxxx

I'm an 80 yo trapped in an 18yo's body I'm sure of it now!

I sit in and read and knit and repair OH's bloody uniform and moan over 'kids these days' Seriously- no one ever wants to go shopping with me because I will see some little rascal that I think should be in bed (at like 3 in the afternoon) I'm just a right funny un loll! Think it's spending all day with old folk lol!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back