Anyone got any quality but cheap makeup?

HappyAlice

Reaction score
I'm ready to chuck away a few of my old bits and pieces and replace them but it's such an expensive thing makeup! I know Tesco do cheap stuff but never tried it - would anyone recommend? Or any other places/brands to buy?
I'm after concealer, lipsticks, mascara and eye shadow.
I've also lost touch completeley with the new looks etc (as u do at age 30!) anyone got any good tips?
:) Thanks in advance for any info

all my current makeup is outdated!

You could try Collection 2000 stuff hun, their stuff is reasonable :D I can't really help much as I only have like L'Oreal and Mazfactor etc but do try Collection 2000 and Rimmel too

The range that Barbra Daley does for Tesco's is very good. I have had the concealer and lipsticks from that range and to be honest prefer those items from there than the more expensive ones. I must admit though I do like getting make up from Benefit, if you need a few tips it might be worth finding a Benefit make up counter, we have one in Debenhams and they give you loads of up to date tips and somtimes some freebies, if you feel like splashing out a bit I would recommend them, the stuff from there is lovely. HTH :D

Boots naturals are dead cheap but quite good (i use it :wink: when i have time :rotfl: )

I find Boots No 7 range is of a reasonable price and quality! Quite often boots do vouchers for that range when u spend over a certain amount too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back