Win a Prize in November's Free Competition!

LauraB

Reaction score
This month's competition was won by maybebaby - see the winning number being picked here and the list of entrants here. Well done maybebaby! :clap: :clap: :clap:

===============================================

Roll up, roll up! Here's your chance to enter this month's FREE competition, where ONE lucky winner will get to choose ONE of ten super prizes just for answering THREE questions correctly!

The competition draw will take place on Sunday 25 November at 8pm. Please ensure that you read the Terms of the Competition at the bottom of this post before entering.

The prizes for our monthly competitions are funded by the advertisements featured around the forum. Please help to keep the prize fund topped up by visiting the Google ads at the top and bottom of the forum. You can also help by making purchases from any of the stores featured in this month's competition below. As the prize fund increases, I'll be able to make the competitions even bigger by adding one or two extra prizes, giving more people a chance to win each month! :D

How To Enter

The competition is open to all active members - by that, we ask that you have a minimum total post count of 150, and that you also made at least 25 posts last month (October 2007). You must also live in the UK (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post).

To enter, all you need to do is follow these five steps:-

STEP 1 ..... Create an email addressed to competition @ pregnancyforum.co.uk (without the spaces);

STEP 2 ..... Enter your Forum Username in the subject line of your email;

STEP 3 ..... Answer these three simple questions:-

• Question 1 - Over at Babies R Us, how many detachable plush toys are included with the I Love My Bear Rocker Chair?

Question 2 - what is the height (in centimetres) of each of the Alphabet Mirror Letters available from Blooming Marvellous?

Question 3 - finally, at The Poetry Studio, how many sections make up the My Day Diary for Babies and Children?
STEP 4 ..... Click 'Send'!

STEP 5 ..... Check your mailbox within 48 hours - you should receive an email from PregnancyForum acknowledging receipt of your entry. If you do not receive your acknowledgement within 48 hours, please send me a PM so I can check that it has been received.

If you're this month's lucky winner, you'll get to choose ONE of the following prizes!

1st Choice

Avent Express II Microwave Steam Steriliser from Kiddicare (usual price £22.97)
Holds 6 Avent bottles - just add 200ml of water, and heat in the microwave to sterilise the contents in only 2 minutes.
Click on the picture below to find out more ...

2nd Choice

Fun At The Zoo Bath Set from Mothercare (usual price £19.99)
Includes bath with integral plug, cosy hooded towel, wash mitt, top 'n' tail bowl and sponge.

3rd Choice

Big Busy Bee from Early Learning Centre (usual price £20.00)
Suitable from birth to 12 months. Activities and textures include crinkle wings, rattle, squeak, mirror and vibrating baby bee.

4th Choice

Set of Two Animal Blankies from Blooming Marvellous (usual price £19.98 )
Washday won't be a problem with an extra blankie for your little one to cuddle! Pick any two styles from Cow, Rabbit or Lion. Recommended by Prima Baby & Pregnancy magazine.

5th Choice

My First Year Collage Photo Album from A1 Gifts (usual price £15.99)
Silver-plated album displays 5 photos of baby at 3-month intervals on the front. Beautiful keepsake which stores up to 72 photographs inside.

6th Choice

£25.00 to spend at online gifts store Prezzybox - perfect for all of your Christmas shopping!

7th Choice

£25.00 to spend at online perfumes and fragrance store CheapSmells - 3000 products, all in stock with up to 80% off RRP!

8th Choice

£25.00 to spend at online lingerie store La Senza - sensual lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and accessories for every occasion.
(EDIT: at time of writing I've just spotted that they currently have 'Buy One Get One Free' on 14 different pairs of pyjamas!)

9th Choice

£25.00 to spend at online baby and children's toy store Letterbox - which perfect pressie would you choose for your little one?

10th Choice

£25.00 to spend on the adult goodies of your choice! Take your pick from SexShop365 or SexToys.

Terms of the Competition

To be eligible for entry and winning, you must be an active member - by that, we ask that you have a minimum total post count of 150, and that you also made at least 25 posts last month (October 2007). You must also live in the UK (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). Each eligible member is entitled to a single free entry into the competition. To enter, please follow the instructions given in the How To Enter paragraph at the top of this post.

Entries which have correctly answered all three questions above will be allocated a number (not necessarily in order of time received) posted onto a hidden thread which will be stored in the moderators' private forum. This thread will be timestamped with the date/time of its final edit, and will be moved onto the public forum AFTER the winning number has been chosen, so that anybody who is interested can see that the numbers were allocated to entrants BEFORE the winning number was chosen. Any entries which have failed to answer all three questions above correctly will not be entered into the draw.

On the draw date, one member will be selected at random and will be asked to choose one number from a range of numbers, which will depend on the number of entrants (ie if 52 members enter, then the selection of numbers to choose from will be 1-52). The winning number, and the winning member's forum username, will then be announced at the top of this thread, and the hidden thread containing numbers and usernames will be moved across into the public forum, as mentioned above.

The winner will be able to choose ONE of the above gifts as their prize. In order to receive their prize, the winner will need to provide their address details, email address and a contact telephone number, to myself so that I can make arrangements for their prize to be delivered to them (UK delivery only - non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). None of the information collected is divulged to any third party at any time, apart from where the winner's prize is despatched directly from the store to the winner (which is quicker and saves me paying two lots of postage costs!). Prizes can only be despatched to a UK address (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post) and a signature will be required to take receipt. Sorry, there are no cash alternatives to the prizes specified above.

Closing date for entries is Sunday 25 November 2007 at 4pm and the winning number will be chosen and announced at 8pm that evening. See announcement line at the top of the forum closer to the draw date. Good luck!

Note 1: non-UK members may still enter the competition, however if the winner requires their prize to be delivered to a non-UK address, then they must cover the cost of overseas postage themselves. Payment for overseas postage will only be accepted via PayPal (sorry, no other payment method is available).

This is going to sound very stupid but whats a detachable plush toy. :oops: :oops: I really have no idea where to look on the babies r us site for that answer.

bloom if you go on the site and look for the rocker chair stated in the question and read about it you will find the answer xxxxxx

Thanks Rach after re reading the question i get it now must be the pregnancy brain :oops:

I didn't post 25 times last month so won't be entering...oh well need to get typing just incase any other comps coming up.

Can I just say tho - brill idea mods :D

Laura xx

I used to be a PF comp virgin, not anymore, entered :dance:
Good Luck Everyone :hug:

keslo66 said:
how do you knoiw how many posts a month?
Click on 'profile' at the bottom of your post, then click on 'Find all posts by keslo66' ....... you'll need to manually count the results page for posts that you have made in October - although thankfully they are in date order (most recent first) which makes it a bit easier! :D

Ooo this is great just going to count my posts then will enter if im eligible!

Hhahahah entered wtih 5 minutes to go

*phew*

forgot all about this! :D

maybebaby has now received her prize from the November competition - she chose the following selection of goodies for Austin's Christmas stocking from Letterbox:-

Mixed Stripes And Spots Character Letters
Traditional Animal Sound Box
Mesh Bath Bag
Flying Monkey Catapult
Non-stop Bubble Gun

Well done maybebaby :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads