Milk allergy....progress??

D_ball

Reaction score
Well I've been a bit naughty!
H has been on prescription milk for 7 months now and eating really well, loves his food!
Tried him on soya yoghurt and was fine he seems healthy and happy enough.
We kept on getting conflicting advise about trying dairy products from all the professions so last night I just said, sod it!
Big brother was eating a fromage frais so I gave a couple of spoonfuls to H! Slept fine and nothing abnormal! So this morning gave him half a pot!
No reaction! Seems happy, no strange nappies, no more sick than normal!
So should he have shown signs by now?? Was it maybe not enough??
Any ideas anyone? Should I keep offering it?

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

i would just keep tring him once a day to see if a certain type of dairy sets him off or not or if it is a build up of the dairy that upsets him x

I would keep trying little bits of dairy Hun, Tegan is Lactose intolerant & the pediatrician told me Not to try any dairy until she was 1 But she had some cheese last week and some normal butter yesterday and was fine x

We got such conflicting advise that I just gave in! Our paed said we could try a few things at 7 months, dietician said nothing till 1 year and hv said just go for it! All so helpful!
Going to leave it a week and then try again, he's seemed fine though :)

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Glad he's ok with it. Maybe slowly start re-introducing dairy into his diet. x x

I can't answer for babies but I'm sure I'm lactose intolerant (dr wouldnt test but I'm sure!), sometimes I can have a little dairy but too much or too often is when it affects me, I get a dodgy tummy and/or excema flare up. I do try to have some every so often as if I go a long time with none it tends to be worse when I do have some! My advice is keep going in small amounts occasionally if all seems well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back