Milestones...

Constantstar

Reaction score
I always get worried that Owen won't make them!! I worried he wouldnt roll
And now he does it all the time!
Also Like he can now sit up but needs help or he falls to the side. Makes me wonder he should be sitting up by himself by now?
Also crawling? He gets in his tummy and puts everything int the right place then gets stuck on his tummy!! Again should he be crawling by now??
Does anyone else
Worry about these kind of things? Xx

Yes! With Ben I worried constantly and couldn't help but compare him to other babies. He was a real chunky baby and took ages to roll over, all my friends children were rolling and I was so worried that Ben didn't. But because he was chunky and solid he sat up before the others!

I'd like to think I'll be more relaxed this time but probably will worry loads!

I think we all worry about it, I guess as long as they do these things eventually it doesn't matter. I find myself comparing Kynon to my DD all the time and I probably shouldn't, they are already very different!

I used to constantly compare Charlie to other babies, a girl on Facebook's baby is a week older and can sit up, the lot. But every babys different, Charlie has always been wide eyed and inquisitive from birth, always taking everything in, its really freaky! Like there's an adult in a babys body! He can't crawl yet and can only roll over on one side but since last night if you wave at him (tor about 3 mins straight) he waves back! Chuffed to bits :) don't worry about his milestones he will do them in his own time, some babies don't even crawl just bum shuffle then walk :) its not like he's never gonna walk or anything :) x

I have a lazy baby, he is only just grasping my finger for longer than a second, he has no interest in toys at all. He smiles but is no where near giggling. He holds his head up but loses interest quickly and prefers to look at the floor.

Right now all he wants is to be held all the time.
. I'm making the most of my babies cuddles. :) oh but hv said babies devlop at there own pace x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back