Mildly!

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hey hun I noticed in another thread that you said your OH wants to come with you to your appointments. My DH came to every appointment with me last time and is determined to do the same this time. I don't mind him coming along, it's nice for him to feel involved with it all as he doesn't have the LO inside him :D Last time I was pg, the mw let us listen to the heartbeat at our appointments and I know that DH really liked that - if I were you I'd let your OH to be as involved as he would like to be. :D

Xxx

Aww thanks Lindsay, he was getting worried that I didn't want him there when I said he might get bored waiting around for each appointment :D

I love that he wants to be involved, in fact it was much more his idea than mine to start trying for a baby in the first place. He can't stop smiling now that we have found out (and me too)! He's really excited about our GP appointment on Monday too! I'm very lucky to have an OH like him :D

I'm going to read this post out to him when he gets back from shopping. I think he'll be chuffed that he will get a chance to here the heartbeat :hug:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back